The Electoral Commission

Birdbrain

Wrote a report in 2014 regarding electoral fraud ... Out of 400 local authorities the top 16 at greater risk of fraud were named ... One of the findings in these 16 areas was that the areas were largely populated by "South Asian Communities specifically those with roots in parts of Pakistan or Bangladesh" their words not mine ... Now lets hope those words were acted on and we can count on a fair election in those areas ... Pigs might fly n'all

jumpstart - 2019-11-01 12:10 PM

That’s why we need identity cards.

I have seen makers of fake ID cards arrested and prosecuted .......

..... the accused were of 'South Asian' ethnicity. 8-)

You can't win. :'(

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-11-01 12:22 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-01 12:10 PM

That’s why we need identity cards.

I have seen makers of fake ID cards arrested and prosecuted .......

..... the accused were of 'South Asian' ethnicity. 8-)

You can't win. :'(

Corbyn's criminal chums will be sweating away over a hot press as we speak :-| ...........

At least they only need to use a couple of surnames :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-11-02 7:47 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7641065/Undergraduates-tweet-boasting-shell-vote-twice-exposes-lax-voting-system.html

Just shows that Corbyn cant WIN the election :-| .............

But as Peterborough proved....... he'll stoop to any level to STEAL the election 8-) .........

So the Daily Mail show a fake mocked up tweet and change the persons name. So basically no evidence whatsoever that this story is true. It probably is though. Johnson and his cronies have taught our youngsters how to cheat, lie and carry out electoral fraud over the past three and a half years.

Lets not forget this one as well. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-deleted-tweets_uk_5ccbe001e4b0548b7357d4b3

If it now bites them on the arse then oh dear, how sad, never mind. Reap what you sow.

Archived