Disgusting

Bulletguy

89 year old Holocaust survivor Liliana Segre has been placed under police protection after receiving death threats from far-right fanatics.

Ms Segre, an Italian life senator, had called for parliament to establish a committee to combat hate

The motion passed despite a lack of support by Italy's right-wing parties.

Members of the nationalist League party, led by Matteo Salvini, the centre-right Forza Italia and the far-right Brothers of Italy all abstained from the vote in Milan last week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50329597

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-07 6:30 PM

89 year old Holocaust survivor Liliana Segre has been placed under police protection after receiving death threats from far-right fanatics.

Ms Segre, an Italian life senator, had called for parliament to establish a committee to combat hate

Members of the nationalist League party, led by Matteo Salvini, the centre-right Forza Italia and the far-right Brothers of Italy all abstained from the vote in Milan last week.

Shouldn't YOU be cleaning the antisemitic sh*t on your own doorstep before you complain about others? :-| ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-07 6:52 PM

Bit of a nuts idea. I suppose bad jokes will be next, then what..fat people or may be just people you don’t like the look off. You can’t stop hate by making it illegal.

You need to accept you are dealing with folk who think like Bullet 8-) ........

Common sense is an anathema to rabid Lefties :D .........

Bit of a nuts idea. I suppose bad jokes will be next, then what..fat people or may be just people you don’t like the look off. You can’t stop hate by making it illegal.

Liliana said, "I appealed to the conscience of everyone and thought that a commission against hatred as a principle would be accepted by all," to combat all forms of racism, anti-Semitism, incitement to hatred and violence on ethnic and religious grounds. That's all inclusive J/start of all ethnicities and faiths.

It was passed and is a triumph against the evils of fascism.

The only ones not supporting her or parliament were Salvini and his far right extremists, the far-right Brothers of Italy and Forza Italia.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-07 7:54 PM

Liliana said, "I appealed to the conscience of everyone and thought that a commission against hatred as a principle would be accepted by all," to combat all forms of racism, anti-Semitism, incitement to hatred and violence on ethnic and religious grounds. That's all inclusive J/start of all ethnicities and faiths.

The only ones not supporting her or parliament were Salvini and his far right extremists, the far-right Brothers of Italy and Forza Italia.

>:-) ........

Bulletguy - 2019-11-07 7:54 PM

Oh...it was against fascism....you think. So correct me if I’m wrong..this is a hate of fascism. Why stop there. Perhaps if we got rid of all religion there wouldn’t be any hate. I hate hobnobs,is that a crime?

Bulletguy - 2019-11-07 6:30 PM

Anti-Semitism does have a use for you then ??? ... Disgusting to use it to try and get some silly point across ... Disgusting ...A new low ... https://twitter.com/LoyalDefender2K/status/1192563890615390208 ... Disgusting

Archived