I was very, very, very Drunk

Barryd999

Remember the Paul Whitehouse Character?

A p*ssed up Boris Johnson explains his deal. I Feel sorry for the hostages in the room to be honest. The rambling drunk tosspot then goes on to say how its a great deal for Northern Ireland as it allows them to keep free movement of people and access to the single market! Hmmm. Thats right Boris. Free movement and single market is indeed a wonderful thing. So why the fcuk are we leaving again? Was it summat to do with Blue passports? No! Unicorns? One day nobody will remember why we chose to leave and how we managed to elect such a buffoon to run our country.

513939215_fastshow1.JPG.gallery(Phone).jpg.064e3182be59143aefd96b75eb912c1c.jpg

Barryd999 - 2019-11-08 10:09 AM

A p*ssed up Boris Johnson explains his deal. I Feel sorry for the hostages in the room to be honest. The rambling drunk tosspot then goes on to say how its a great deal for Northern Ireland as it allows them to keep free movement of people and access to the single market! Hmmm. Thats right Boris. Free movement and single market is indeed a wonderful thing. So why the fcuk are we leaving again? Was it summat to do with Blue passports? No! Unicorns? One day nobody will remember why we chose to leave and how we managed to elect such a buffoon to run our country.

Can see why BoJo needs an army of Pooper Scoopers following him round.

What sort of fool could vote for him *-)

John52 - 2019-11-08 5:25 PM

Those who don't like anti-Semites and terrorist lovers maybe ???

Apparently its worse than that.

Its alleged BoJo 'will almost certainly not have drunk a drop of alcohol'

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/08/boris-johnson-control-tories-election-campaign-leader

"Can see why BoJo needs an army of Pooper Scoopers following him round.

What sort of fool could vote for him

It is scraping the barrel voting for the conservatives, however they are seen by most as a far better proposition than the rest by a long score and the more you look into the present labour party the more the conservatives are a better bet.

I believe the only way Corbyn got to be a the leader of the labour party was that he was easily led and can remember his script. If the momentum movement gets labour elected then I fear Corbyn will be remembered as Corbyn the destroyer rather than the savour of the UK.

I've always voted Labour but I'll be voting conservative for the first time in my life this time and I'll be doing it because I like others believe the country will be in far safer hands under Boris Johnsons hands than the alternatives.

It say a lot that the little witch prefers Corbyn as a stablemate, a combination where both prefer to deny democracy...……..scary init :-(

Paul- - 2019-11-09 8:15 AM

"Can see why BoJo needs an army of Pooper Scoopers following him round.

What sort of fool could vote for him

It is scraping the barrel voting for the conservatives, however they are seen by most as a far better proposition than the rest by a long score and the more you look into the present labour party the more the conservatives are a better bet.

I believe the only way Corbyn got to be a the leader of the labour party was that he was easily led and can remember his script. If the momentum movement gets labour elected then I fear Corbyn will be remembered as Corbyn the destroyer rather than the savour of the UK.

I've always voted Labour but I'll be voting conservative for the first time in my life this time and I'll be doing it because I like others believe the country will be in far safer hands under Boris Johnsons hands than the alternatives.

It say a lot that the little witch prefers him as a stablemate, a combination where both prefer to deny democracy...……..scary init :-(

But ... But ... But ... The Tories are finished ... Didn't ya know ... Chuckle ... Seriously though well done for not voting for an anti-Semitic terrorist lover whose wrecked your party ... Hopefully once the election is done The Labour Party has a new leader that gives us a half decent opposition

Well quite. The shaky start the Tories have had should be enough but of course they have the might of the right wing press making up 80% of the UK readership behind them. I cant believe though that in the long campaign ahead they will keep their noses clean enough for the public not to finally see through them. Then again people presumably voted in Hitler and Mussolini so who knows? They also voted for Brexit and it seems very few have come to their senses on that one.

Lets hope the public comes to its senses, Johnson and the Tories are bound to fcuk up big style between now and the 12th, they just cant help themselves but if they still win then the public gets what it deserves IMO. I like Haggis and Scotch so maybe the Jocks will welcome me.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-09 8:22 AM

Well quite. The shaky start the Tories have had should be enough but of course they have the might of the right wing press making up 80% of the UK readership behind them. I cant believe though that in the long campaign ahead they will keep their noses clean enough for the public not to finally see through them. Then again people presumably voted in Hitler and Mussolini so who knows? They also voted for Brexit and it seems very few have come to their senses on that one.

Lets hope the public comes to its senses, Johnson and the Tories are bound to fcuk up big style between now and the 12th, they just cant help themselves but if they still win then the public gets what it deserves IMO. I like Haggis and Scotch so maybe the Jocks will welcome me.

What a sad sulky drip you've become

Birdbrain - 2019-11-09 8:26 AM

Have you resorted to personal insults because you have lost every reasoned argument?

Yes but was BoJo p*ssed or wasn't he?

I'm undecided on this.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-09 10:23 AM

Have you resorted to personal insults because you have lost every reasoned argument?

Insulting Barry doesn't count :D ...........

He's loves it >:-) .........

Yes ... Princess

pelmetman - 2019-11-09 10:28 AM

and whats your verdict on BoJo - was he p*ssed or wasn't he?

Masshew Parrish comment in Times today:

I’ve just been watching a video of the prime minister at some kind of reception in Northern Ireland on Thursday night giving a very good impression of an apoplectic drunk. I wish I believed he was drunk, because then we could hope he’d be capable in the morning. This shouty, halting, muddled and self-contradictory rant left even his presumably sympathetic audience in (if their bewildered faces are anything to go by) something close to shock.

I hope he was pished as if he wasnt then he needs to polish his act up a bit.

Im not convinced he is the great campaigner people say he is. Yes he was good with the soundbites about taking back control and appearing with his big red bus of lies and waving pasties about but this is a general election, he cannot soundbite and bluff and bluster his way through this one. At some point he is going to get taken apart. Im not sure they can ship him off to a remote island this time either to get him out of the way.

Actually if he turned up at the podium show down totally hammered and put his arm around Corbyn and said "Ahhh ya Basta! Yer me best mate" before puking over David Dimbleby I might vote for him.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-09 10:32 AM

I’ve just been watching a video of the prime minister at some kind of reception in Northern Ireland on Thursday night giving a very good impression of an apoplectic drunk. I wish I believed he was drunk, because then we could hope he’d be capable in the morning. This shouty, halting, muddled and self-contradictory rant left even his presumably sympathetic audience in (if their bewildered faces are anything to go by) something close to shock.

Masshew Parrish? :-S ..........You're sounding abit p*ssed yourself :D ........

Although not as p*ssed as yer gonna be on the 12th >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-11-09 10:48 AM

John52 - 2019-11-09 10:32 AM

Masshew Parrish? :-S ..........You're sounding abit p*ssed yourself :D ........

Although not as p*ssed as yer gonna be on the 12th >:-) .........

Archived