Frankia's

Wend

Are there any Frankia owners out there, who are already veterans(meant in the nicest possible way) or others who have just taken delivery or waiting as we are for May delivery. Have had A class before but then went for a lowprofile which was everything we needed in the layout but the heating could have been a 6000 instead of 3000 and anyone found a answer to drafts from those cabs?. I know there are not an abundance of Frankia owners but it would be nice to start a owners club if others were interested. Nothing complicated, just to exchange info and perhaps share a space at one of the shows. *-)

I notice there's a fair bit of Frankia-based discussion on the MotorhomeFacts "MH Models" forum, much of it seemingly related to 'owners in waiting' rather than existing owners. Worth having a look if you haven't already.

I guess the Pilote Owners Association isn't prepared to adopt Frankia owners into its ranks?

We had a Frankia before our present van. We really loved it but we found the climb up to the back top bunk was becoming a little difficult so had to change to a Rapido with two single beds. Sadly the similar Frankia is too long to fit on our drive.

Derek is quite correct the Pilote Member's Club "black balled" the idea of Frankia owner's joining them

Do hope you have as many happy days in your Frankia as we had

Empress

Archived