Peugeot/Fiat Radio'sl

TonyV

Hi Dave,

I think they are already in order when you use an ipod or MP3 player but I downloaded them into groups on the memory stick and they are all over the shop. It doesn't mention anything in the intructions about memory sticks but i've tried it and they do play back but you don't know if you are going to get Pink Floyd or Andreas Bocelli. Like you said, it works ok for CDs. 8-)

John

8-) Exactly what happened to me at BH who did job in 15 minutes . The problem lays with the SEVEL base vehicle ordering code which only wires an aerial cable to top of cab for all models except no cab chassis production. With loprof etc unless the converter picks this up there is no aerial. Converters may like to review their build sheets to pick this up. I did not want a wing aerial as it could whistle at speed and spoil the aesthetics of the cab. FM is perfect AM not at all good but then FM is all we need especially the traffic overides. Regarding the 20 minutes someone suggests it is nanny!- perhaps not because 95%+ of these vehicles are commercial white van people who would always leave the radio on with consequential flat batteries next day. In my mind a good move by SEVEL to protect their interests. ;-)

Archived