Autocruise Starblazer 2007

Pennya

Hi,

I am new to this forum and am hoping someone might be able to help me. Our motorhome was left standing for 6 weeks and in that time the battery went flat. After giving it a good charge, we found the control panel would not come on. We have checked all the batteries which are now fully charged and all the fuses we can find, but still no luck.

The manual mentions a 50 amp system fuse which can blow if battery is flat, but it doesn't say where this is located and we can't find it.

Can anyone shed any light on this problem please?

Many thanks

The wiring diagram for the 2008 version of the Starblazer (whiich was then built by Swift, having taken over Autocruise) can be found here:

https://orbit.brightbox.com/v1/acc-jqzwj/Swift/handbooks/pdfs/000/000/087/original/4396_Star_Range_handbook_2008.pdf?1472743518

There is no guarantee that there hadn't been a re-working of the electrics at that point, but I doubt it.

I suspect the 50A fuse you mention is that shown in the diagram on, or adjacent to, the positive pole of the leisure battery (accompanied by a 5A fuse).

Can you confirm the exact model of Starblazer that you have. Some 'pre-Swift takover' 2016 Autocruises may not have been registered until 2017.

Is yours based on the 'new' X250 base vehicle or the earlier 'up to 2016' Peugeot Boxer?

I have an August 2016 registerd Starblazer and I have seen at least one identical 'van with a 2017 reg.

Also Autocruise started building on the X250 just before the Swift buyout and then Swift continued with it but modified them to their own specifications to some extent.

If it is based on the X250 there are some identifying features that will tell if it is Pre-Swift or Post-Swift built.

Harvey

Our van was registered on 7th June 2007 and it is a Peugeot Boxer 440 chassis, so I presume this means it was made by Autocruise and not Swift?

I did email Swift for some advise and they basically said they hadn't made it so couldn't help!

Archived