This is the life.

jumpstart

Yes the interior 'decor' is not what i'd choose but each to their own!

There are a few folk living fulltime but one i came across on YT the other evening was interesting. He used to live in a tent in some woodland he'd purchased. He sold the wood to raise the money to buy an old motorhome to live in. He works full time on minimum wage.

This clip is when he first bought the van...it's quite funny in parts as he doesn't know much about motorhomes, but he's not daft either.

Bulletguy - 2020-01-22 2:49 PM

There are a few folk living fulltime but one i came across on YT the other evening was interesting. He used to live in a tent in some woodland he'd purchased. He sold the wood to raise the money to buy an old motorhome to live in. He works full time on minimum wage.

This clip is when he first bought the van...it's quite funny in parts as he doesn't know much about motorhomes, but he's not daft either.

Good vid, I picked up about his Gun too. Gun??

jumpstart - 2020-01-22 5:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-22 2:49 PM

Good vid, I picked up about his Gun too. Gun??

It's an old air pistol.

Archived