MoT for £17

ColinM50

I think I posted this a couple of weeks ago, sorry if it's a repost. Groupon have an offer at the moment whereby you can download a voucher, pay the fee and get your MoT for £17.99 as against £54. That's 2/3rds off

Gave it a try this morning. Booked into my local ATS Euromaster and after a bit of pfaffing about (I'd got the wrong voucher number but sorted it out on my phone) and they did Elvis's first MoT and it passed with flying colours. And chappie was even nice enough to blow up the tyres. My TPMS symbol was alight and he spotted it and asked if I wanted the tyres done and he EVEN clambered underneath to check the spare. So I gave him a fiver tip.8-)

This MoT offer applies to any Class 4 vehicle, so cars as well as M/H's.

Type in Groupon ATS on Google and it'll take you to the right page.

Of course I realise most of you only drive 19 or 20 reg vehicles, but there might be the odd poor person like myself who'll appreciate the money saving tip. (lol)

Glad to see the op had a good experience but i've always been wary of cut price MOT's. A few years ago i took a car i had at the time to a garage offering £20 mot's....hot summers day so had driven in with the offside window still down. The garage failed it.......on a sticking door lock. *-)

I never went back!

ColinM50 - 2020-02-05 3:16 PM

I think I posted this a couple of weeks ago, sorry if it's a repost. Groupon have an offer at the moment whereby you can download a voucher, pay the fee and get your MoT for £17.99 as against £54. That's 2/3rds off

Thanks for that Colin,

I did my car last Thursday at Kwik fit and it cost me £27 booked on Groupon, On Monday I take my camper to ATS Euromaster booked on Groupon and it will cost me £17.99 hope that passes as well.

Mike

Archived