Fiat Camper Assistance 00800 34281111

Rino

Hi - preparing for a trip to Holland, I was checking that Fiat Camper Assistance (FCA) did in fact provide cover on the continent.

In the year (since the van was first registered) I’d not had cause to make a call to FCA, but am now surprised to find that both the numbers indicated in the vehicle handbook (and in the van), are both International, and not the freephone I’d initially assumed. I’ve been advised by my mobile provider (Virgin) that it will cost me £2 a minute to call either number.

There is 0208 666 9223 on the Fiat website, but this is purely for Fiat cars and vans, and they simply referred me back to the 00800 number.

Has any of you other Ducato Motorhome owners identified any other (free!) contact numbers?!

Many thanks!!

Wecome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Ian.

Fiat’s advice is as shown on the attached image.

There’s a fair amount of on-line stuff about charges for 00800 phone numbers - this discussion is reasonably recent.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2314434/very-confusing-call-costs-on-a-mobile-for-00800-numbers

The 2nd number (0039 024441 2160) has an Italy country code, so (depending on where one is calling from, whether a landline or mobile is being used, and what the operator’s charging policy is) choosing to use that number might be cheaper.

I’m not aware of any alternative ‘free in every circumstance’ phone number for FCA.

1199090485_fiat00800.png.6d6f9018aafb975c45e6cc13abe689b3.png

Archived