Dud cabinet work on new Rapido

oldie

Right, at last I've managed to register on the site. Technofear I'm afraid. The update is I wrote to my supplying dealer last Thursday by recorded delivery enclosing some photos and kept a file of more photos on my PC. As my brother said I owned a new 7086F over a two winter period and covered 13000 miles at home and abroad without a similar problem The only reason I traded that van in was to get the rear bathroom and better access to the bed that the 7099F provides. I really liked the first van and this van is just as good apart from the "joints". Every single locker door plus all the cupboard doors that have the same sort of joint are affected. That's 19 items in total. I live at the same address as I did when I owned the first van and this van is parked in the same spot. I've tried having the Truma electric heating on for 7 days and nights but it hasn't done anything. Unfortunately I live 260 miles away from my supplying dealer which is a big disadvantage but I haven't seen another van that suits me as well as the Rapido range. Apart from the very latest model with the Technotower oven thingy I would by Rapido again. Keith

Archived