Zenec C10 DAB System

K2 Rum

Does anyone have one of these, as the supposed extra on a Fiat Ducato. It must be the worst DAB (that doesn't get any DAB at all). The Bluetooth connection is incredibly arcane with an iPhone 11 and as I said, the radio is virtually unusable, except in AM /FM which rather defeats the object.

The manual is about 4 inches thick which suggests to me that its not straightforward. I've had Bluetooth/ DAB systems in a succession of BMWs , Mercs and Audis for the last 15 years and have never struggled to get them to work but this one nearly defeats me

Hopefully we are not the only one out there as I think its someone's Friday afternoon project

I have a Zenec but not a C10 (in fact Google doesn't find a C10) and it's been fine in its limited usage so far. DAB is as good as my previous and other vehicles and the BT connection was straightforward enough with an Android smartphone. The sat nav look as if it will be good too with configurable vehicle size and IGO mapping (with 3 years of map updates included from first use).

Archived