Satellite Mecatronic ASR 650

stumpy60

Hello all,hope you are all well and getting those odd jobs done!

I have been told that the position of the Astra satellite has change and that it might affect my system. I have a 2019 Autosleeper Corinium with a Mecatronic ASR 650 already fitted.

Does anybody know if it is affected and if so is there a fix for it.

Thank you for your help in advance.

The 'problem' is not a change in position of the satellite, it's due to the frequency of signal used to lock on changing. It's a kin annoying thing which only ever seems to affect Astra 2 with it's UK programs. It changed later on last year, you need to either try the system or contact the main dealer/importer if nobody else here has one.

I think I'm 6 months into trying to get mine sorted, with lockdown starting to ease soon I'll need to contact the importer of my system once again to sort out the mess up they have made of mine. >:-(

If it has trouble locking on, try changing sat to Astra 1 once it finds it swap sat to Astra 2 your system should know where other sats are once its locked on to one of them. Were in France and Astra 2 locks on no problem using Oyster Vision 3 no change since last year or the year before.

Archived