Maxview MXL017

Aws

Could any of the Forum’s wizards help me on this please?. I have a factory fitted Maxview dish fitted to my Apache and everything has been working fine for the last three years, including immediately after the last habitation check in February.

Like everybody else we have been laid up since and I have busied myself with minor issues around the motorhome and house.

Checking the motorhome’s systems over the last few days I was surprised to find that the sat control box is locked in ‘ignition mode parked’ with all satellite LEDS showing solid red. The box does not respond to its on/off switch and the only way I can turn it off is to take out the fuse (or disconnect from the rear).

As I cannot at the moment get the motorhome booked in to check things out, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

D. Ignition mode parked.and ALL 5 LED's go solid RED.During Ignition mode ALL control buttons have no function (locked).Once 'Ignition off' last satellite found LED start to flash and ready to search (keys active again).

E. Azimuth Error.If rotation motor stops the above LED sequence will occur, please contact Customer Services.

F. Elevation Error.If elevation motor stops the above LED sequence will occur, please contact Customer Services.

Visit www.maxview.co.uk - Search 'Target' for potential software updates. When the antenna is parking using the Ignition (green wire) all sat LEDs flash green When system parked during ignition mode all the SAT LED's stop flashing green

Archived