Stephen Kinnock , Tahir Ali

John52

Are you planning a new thread for every Labour MP who breaks the Rules then?

I understand there's another one today; she's been meeting up with her married lover (apparently outdoors only and keeping social distancing while they walked and talked) but they have both now left their households and set up their own. And she's resigned from the Shaddow Front Bench in pennace, so she's predicted to be back on the scene sooner than otherwise for doing it so promptly.

John52 - 2020-05-31 7:31 AM

New thread for birdbrain so he has no excuse for trying to derail the Cummings thread by changing the subject

Antony's intent all along has been to derail the Cummings thread and i expect the more observant fm's, irrespective of their political leaning, have been able to see that. Despite myself answering his question re. Kinnock/Ali very early on in the thread, not once has he (or Pelmet) admitted Cummings was in the wrong and the reason for that should also be clear by now to other fm's. Instead he's continually droned on and on determined to derail and disrupt. Naturally he's made no post at all in this thread.

StuartO - 2020-05-31 8:21 AM

I understand there's another one today; she's been meeting up with her married lover (apparently outdoors only and keeping social distancing while they walked and talked) but they have both now left their households and set up their own. And she's resigned from the Shadow Front Bench in pennace, so she's predicted to be back on the scene sooner than otherwise for doing it so promptly.

Exactly...."she's resigned" her position. As Shadow chancellor Anneliese Dodds said Ms Duffield was ‘absolutely right’ to have taken ‘immediately responsibility’ and resigned from her former post. The arrogance of Cummings felt he was too important to offer his resignation and Johnson hadn't the guts to sack him because he cannot function without him which shows what a weak inept shambolic "leader" this country has.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-31 9:06 AM

Other "traits of a psychopath" are hunting down the address of another forum member ,

You published that yourself on Google as pointed out to me by an fm! (lol)

However with your known history of lying, lack of empathy, no regard for right and wrong, ignoring the feelings of others, show no guilt or remorse for your behaviour....you fit the description of a psychopath perfectly.

Mrs Duffield admitted spending 5 hours walking and talking outside with her lover and also meeting him inside her rented property in Canterbury - where she claims they stayed more than 2 meters apart. Maybe they did. But they have both since left their spouses/partners and now live together in her MP's London flat, presumably as a newly formed adulterous household, which she says is within the lockdown rules (if not in accordance with the Ten Commandments). She resigned as a Labour Whip, responsible for discipline among Labour MPs, because she admitted she knowlingly broke the lockdown rules to serve the her own purposes (of acting behind her husband's back and pursuing her adulterous affair). The Labour Leader has not commented yet but the Shaddow Chancellor has said MrsDuffield was right to have resigned - because she knowlingly broke the rules.

DC on the other hand acted within the rules as he understood them, travelling to Durham to solve the urgent childcare problem and while up there was self-isolating as a household throughout. He explained his two driving excursions while in Durham and why they were necessary in his view. He doesn't think he broke the rules and has refused to resign and the PM has supported him. Durham Police investigated DC's activities and have said he didn't break the rule by driving to Durham but he "may" have committed a minor breach of the rules driving to Barnards Castle - but he would merely have beeen told to turn back if he had been stopped and they will be taking no action.

I don't expect you to see the difference but it should be easy enough for normal people.

StuartO - 2020-05-31 4:40 PM

Mrs Duffield admitted spending 5 hours walking and talking outside with her lover and also meeting him inside her rented property in Canterbury - where she claims they stayed more than 2 meters apart. Maybe they did. But they have both since left their spouses/partners and now live together in her MP's London flat, presumably as a newly formed adulterous household, which she says is within the lockdown rules (if not in accordance with the Ten Commandments). She resigned as a Labour Whip, responsible for discipline among Labour MPs, because she admitted she knowlingly broke the lockdown rules to serve the her own purposes (of acting behind her husband's back and pursuing her adulterous affair). The Labour Leader has not commented yet but the Shaddow Chancellor has said MrsDuffield was right to have resigned - because she knowlingly broke the rules.

DC on the other hand acted within the rules as he understood them, travelling to Durham to solve the urgent childcare problem and while up there was self-isolating as a household throughout. He explained his two driving excursions while in Durham and why they were necessary in his view. He doesn't think he broke the rules and has refused to resign and the PM has supported him. Durham Police investigated DC's activities and have said he didn't break the rule by driving to Durham but he "may" have committed a minor breach of the rules driving to Barnards Castle - but he would merely have beeen told to turn back if he had been stopped and they will be taking no action.

I don't expect you to see the difference but it should be easy enough for normal people.

You have misquoted Durham police. This is what they actually said; https://www.durham.police.uk/news-and-events/Pages/News%20Articles/Durham-Constabulary-press-statement--.aspx

But I'm still trying to get my head around the fact you of all people think its OK for Cummings to go out on a drive to test his eyesight 8-)

John52 - 2020-06-05 2:22 PM

StuartO - 2020-05-31 4:40 PM

You have misquoted Durham police. This is what they actually said; https://www.durham.police.uk/news-and-events/Pages/News%20Articles/Durham-Constabulary-press-statement--.aspx

But I'm still trying to get my head around the fact you of all people think its OK for Cummings to go out on a drive to test his eyesight 8-)

Durham Constabulary's statement touches on another clear distinction that I have been trying to get across for some time. The statement says: "We are concerned here with breaches of the Regulations, not the general Government guidance to “stay at home". (My italics.) Quite, and I'm glad that they also can see, and understand, the difference - so it isn't just me! :-D

Archived