Using 'Search' in "Buy and Sell"

Brackpack

Has anyone found this section works, or is it just me

I have 'searched' for an ad for my m/home which is for sale in the ads in MMM and I believed the ad would also appear on this section, it doesn't. I have tried it on a variety of computers and whatever you search for, there is none available which tells me this doesn't work. Can someone please enter a search say for a common vehicle (Hymer or such) and see if anything appears for sale, I would be interested if its me or them!

David

Hi - yes it does work, and shows about 37 Hymers......check the dates for your own sale from the e-mail you got from Warners though, as I noticed mine took a while to appear, was there just 30 days, and has gone off again! Also the dates don't seem to co-incide exactly with the publication dates for MMM or Which!

Hope this helps.

hi brackpack

i have been unable to use the search for a few weeks. if i type in a popular

make i.e hymer. instead of several pages of vans , i get maybe 3 vans

sometimes none at all. is it me? my computer? or the website?

regards phil

I have found exactly the same as most of you. If I request a search for Autotrail it comes up with nothing ! I know that there are some of them for sale. It only appears to have happened since Warners messed about with the web site and since you have had to put in your personal subscription number to log in.

Has anyone got any answers or know a way round it

(lol)

I've just done a test search for Autotrail with it set to say 'No Range' and 9 came up, then I did it without selecting a range (it said -Range) and 16 came up?!

Did the same for Hymer UK (which I assume means a Hymer in the UK?, rather than the company?) and got 37 results.

Not sure what problems you are having, unless of course it has now been fixed?

Mel B

:-S

Archived