Anyone Know Any Of These Comedians ...

Birdbrain

A crime has been committed and therefore the appropriate actions should be taken.

Whilst I don't personally think that in 2020 we should be having statues venerating people who were slave traders (as was Colston), at the same time we can't have mobs just ripping down stuff that displeases them..

I realise that there have been calls for the statues' removal for quite some time?..and as Bristol has had a black(Labour) mayor for 4 years (and I think a Liberal Mayor prior to him?), between them, they should have had plenty of time to address removal and relocation of the statue before it got to the stage where it gets pulled down by a baying mob..?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-22 3:06 PM

LOL! Watching it dangling on a crane with its head dipping in the water is almost as funny as seeing it "clang" into the water. (lol)

Plenty of other statues n stuff damaged by Black Lives Matter for you to chuckle over on the t'internet ... Even quite a few beatings , lots of looting , burnt vehicles , even murders and cop killings ... Weren't you the fella that got all hot and bothered about a few folk turning up at a beauty spot by you ??? ... Strange world

Birdbrain - 2020-06-22 4:33 PM

LOL! Watching it dangling on a crane with its head dipping in the water is almost as funny as seeing it "clang" into the water. (lol)

Plenty of other statues n stuff damaged by Black Lives Matter for you to chuckle over on the t'internet ... Even quite a few beatings , lots of looting , burnt vehicles , even murders and cop killings ... Weren't you the fella that got all hot and bothered about a few folk turning up at a beauty spot by you ??? ... Strange world

Yes and I dont agree with it. It should have stopped with the statue of Colston really. I think it was an iconic moment and a huge statement but it should have ended there really. I havent seen any reports of looting, burnt vehicles or cop killings by protesters here in the UK. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 10:16 AM

Yes and I dont agree with it. It should have stopped with the statue of Colston really. I think it was an iconic moment and a huge statement but it should have ended there really. I havent seen any reports of looting, burnt vehicles or cop killings by protesters here in the UK. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Perhaps you can enlighten me as to when I claimed we did

Birdbrain - 2020-06-23 10:52 AM

in that post directly above.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 11:30 AM

What in the UK like you asked to be enlightened on ??? ... Read again Hater

Birdbrain - 2020-06-23 12:02 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about? Hater? Are you p*ssed or summat?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 2:36 PM

I have no idea what you're on about either as everything I have said seems pretty clear to me ... As for "Hater" , yes you are a hater ... You find illegal thuggery and violence funny when directed towards the memory of certain white individuals , you shrug off vandalising the Cenotaph as a "photo shoot" , you call our Government "death eaters" , Mr Cummins you lie about and say he wants old people dead and you call our PM "a shi& excuse of a human being" on top of your countless other stuff ... I would say a Hater definitely , though you try your best to be a respectable Hater ... As for being "p*ssed" I aren't the one who needs to drink to oblivion every day

Birdbrain - 2020-06-23 5:58 PM

I have no idea what you're on about either as everything I have said seems pretty clear to me ... As for "Hater" , yes you are a hater ... You find illegal thuggery and violence funny when directed towards the memory of certain white individuals , you shrug off vandalising the Cenotaph as a "photo shoot" , you call our Government "death eaters" , Mr Cummins you lie about and say he wants old people dead and you call our PM "a shi& excuse of a human being" on top of your countless other stuff ... I would say a Hater definitely , though you try your best to be a respectable Hater ... As for being "p*ssed" I aren't the one who needs to drink to oblivion every day

Finding something funny doesnt make you a "hater". Pulling down a racist statue is not thuggery, its vandalism and I certainly never shrugged off the vandalism of the cenotaph. The little lad climbing on the flags was the only one I said was no big deal. "Death Eaters". Yes. They remind me of the Death Eaters in Harry Potter. Why does that make me a hater? As for your last comment about drinking to Oblivion everyday, you clearly have me confused with someone else. Maybe the Mad Hatter.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 6:56 PM

The little lad climbing on the flags was the only one I said was no big deal. "Death Eaters". Yes. They remind me of the Death Eaters in Harry Potter. Why does that make me a hater? As for your last comment about drinking to Oblivion everyday, you clearly have me confused with someone else. Maybe the Mad Hatter.

Did you mean me? ;-) ........

Just askin for a friend :D ......

Barryd999 - 2020-06-23 6:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-23 5:58 PM

Finding something funny doesnt make you a "hater". Pulling down a racist statue is not thuggery, its vandalism and I certainly never shrugged off the vandalism of the cenotaph. The little lad climbing on the flags was the only one I said was no big deal. "Death Eaters". Yes. They remind me of the Death Eaters in Harry Potter. Why does that make me a hater? As for your last comment about drinking to Oblivion everyday, you clearly have me confused with someone else. Maybe the Mad Hatter.

Finding vandalism funny doesnt make you a Hater , are you for real ... The "little lad" is actually a woman Barry , she's been arrested for cr@pping on the dead which you thought was a good photo opportunity ... You're last comment , you dont drink to oblivion each evening ???

Archived