Demonstrations , Protests , Funny Vandalism and Violence , Looting and Murder ???

Birdbrain

What about the obvious racism though ... Obviously those nasty police who were trying to arrest him are black and the fella shot is white ... Obvious racism ... Its just like that awful Mr Floyd thing all over again ... Theres guna be trouble

Two cops, both black, trying to make an arrest (and seeming making a complete mess of it) and underneath them a white man, not cooperating, maybe because he was being mishandled, difficult to tell. The cops were making a real mess of things and didn't apear to be up to the job - not skilled, maybe not even physically up to the job, relying on using their weapons, eg pepper spray, but still failing. Almost like the Keystone Cops, and last seen chasing the suspect up an escalator, having failed to get him under control. At least they were still trying. Thank goodness the suspect didn't appear to be armed.

But no evidence that it was in any way a racist incident, just two hapless cops making a complete mess of things.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 7:01 AM

What about the obvious racism though ... Obviously those nasty police who were trying to arrest him are black and the fella shot is white ... Obvious racism ... Its just like that awful Mr Floyd thing all over again ... Theres guna be trouble

I haven't seen that splashed all the Black Broadcasting Corperation? :-S ............

I wonder why? *-) .........

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 9:16 AM

I agree with Stuart. Its just two cops making a complete mess of things. Not quite the same as four coppers totally in control of a man on the ground while one off them suffocates him to death. The criminal in the video also survived I believe.

Somehow I didn't think it would be the same

Guest pelmetman

I agree with Stuart. Its just two cops making a complete mess of things. Not quite the same as four coppers totally in control of a man on the ground while one off them suffocates him to death. The criminal in the video also survived I believe.

So the difference is that the criminal survived?........Or that the criminal is white? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 9:40 AM

So the difference is that the criminal survived?........Or that the criminal is white? :-| .........

The difference is what I pointed out. The two cops were not in control of the situation and were by the looks of them badly trained, unfit and useless. The cops that killed George Floyd had him on the ground and were totally in control while he pleaded for his life. If you cant see the difference then you really are as thick as mince.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 10:45 AM

The difference is what I pointed out. The two cops were not in control of the situation and were by the looks of them badly trained, unfit and useless. The cops that killed George Floyd had him on the ground and were totally in control while he pleaded for his life. If you cant see the difference then you really are as thick as mince.

I can see the difference in size of the cops but you havent explained why one is racist and the other isnt ... No racism was mouthed at either incident so why can yours be racism but mine cant ??? ... Loads of folk have pleaded for their lives but that doesnt mean they were the victims of racism does it ??? ... Explain

Birdbrain - 2020-06-26 12:06 PM

I can see the difference in size of the cops but you havent explained why one is racist and the other isnt ... No racism was mouthed at either incident so why can yours be racism but mine cant ??? ... Loads of folk have pleaded for their lives but that doesnt mean they were the victims of racism does it ??? ... Explain

Where did I say either were racist incidents? I dont think I did. I think the killing of George Floyd was perhaps the straw that broke the camels back though in what appears to be a long list in America at least of black people being killed or singled out by cops in America. Maybe you think its all a fuss over nothing I dunno. A lot of Black people and a fair few white people disagree.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 12:39 PM

Where did I say either were racist incidents? I dont think I did. I think the killing of George Floyd was perhaps the straw that broke the camels back though in what appears to be a long list in America at least of black people being killed or singled out by cops in America. Maybe you think its all a fuss over nothing I dunno. A lot of Black people and a fair few white people disagree.

But it gave you Losers another bandwagon to jump on didn't it? *-) .......

When are you Losers going to get over 2016? ;-) .......

Just asking for........

a laugh (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 4:07 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-26 12:39 PM

But it gave you Losers another bandwagon to jump on didn't it? *-) .......

When are you Losers going to get over 2016? ;-) .......

Just asking for........

a laugh (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I presume you mean Brexit. Well now you mention it, it did seem to bring all the racists out of the sewer didnt it with massive rises in hate crime. These latest BLM protests have brought them all out of hibernation again though it seems. The same suspects all over it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips.

Racism is not new though Dave, some of us have been speaking out against it long before any of this Brexit nonsense or BLM protests and will continue to do so as long as it carries on.

Archived