Is it me?.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I've started to listen to music again and enjoying it "again"......... Since we got our CD's and LP's out of storage, along with our music systems B-) .......

Yet I struggle to hear the telly? :-S .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 5:23 PM

I've started to listen to music again and enjoying it "again"......... Since we got our CD's and LP's out of storage, along with our music systems B-) .......

You are not alone Dave I'm almost profoundly deaf but if I put on a tune I've heard before I can hear it all the way though I think the brain supplies the music and vocals from memory. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2020-06-26 7:01 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-26 5:23 PM

You are not alone Dave I'm almost profoundly deaf but if I put on a tune I've heard before I can hear it all the way though I think the brain supplies the music and vocals from memory. 8-)

Yet curiously if I play the same music via the laptop I struggle to hear it clearly? :-S ..........

That said I had a hearing test a few years back, and the doctor said I'm deaf on the frequency of the female voice ;-) ..........

He said I qualified for a hearing aid.......I said ....."Eh?".......He repeated himself :-S .......

I said ....."I'd heard you the first time" 8-) ........

I don't have a hearing aid :D .........

Archived