BoJo's bought the wrong satellites

John52

Barryd999 - 2020-06-27 9:07 AM

Brought to you by the government that paid millions to a ferry company with no ferries!! They couldnt even get the Union flag the right way up on a million pound paint job on Johnsons plane.

Now now , the flag is not actually wrong it’s a mirror image.

jumpstart - 2020-06-27 9:24 AM

Brought to you by the government that paid millions to a ferry company with no ferries!! They couldnt even get the Union flag the right way up on a million pound paint job on Johnsons plane.

Now now , the flag is not actually wrong it’s a mirror image.

Is that the latest story then? (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-06-27 10:06 AM

Oh goody another Boris bashing thread :D ............

Did the Losers learn nothing from Brexit? 8-) ..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

It's pretty obvious us Tory voters arn't listening to your Loser bitching this time either >:-) ............

Perhaps you’d like to explain why Boris invested in 20% of a phone satellite company that doesn’t make the satellites we need and they are in the wrong orbit.......explain ....if you can?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-06-27 10:16 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

It's pretty obvious us Tory voters arn't listening to your Loser bitching this time either >:-) ............

Perhaps you’d like to explain why Boris invested in 20% of a phone satellite company that doesn’t make the satellites we need and they are in the wrong orbit.......explain ....if you can?

Frankly I take the Daily Bum Wipes experts views with a large pinch of salt ;-) ........

Just more Boris bitching *-) ........

By Pathetic Losers >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-27 10:21 AM

Frankly I take the Daily Bum Wipes experts views with a large pinch of salt ;-) ........

So you don’t know.

jumpstart - 2020-06-27 10:32 AM

So you don’t know.

Have you ever known Dave able to explain anything ?

That's why he has to rely on calling people names.

;-)

Brought to you by the government that paid millions to a ferry company with no ferries!!

No ferries and no harbour.

Now £33 million compensation to Eurotunnel for not asking them.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/06/eurotunnel-payout-government-brexit-chris-grayling

All we have is a face saving promise they will spend it on infrastructure....which yields profit for..... *-)

A complete waste of money given the current economic situation and nothing but self indulgence, especially when they could easily have used any of the BA aircraft sitting idle already painted. Ironically most of the aircraft apart from engines and wings are made in EU countries. :D

Taking back control eh? (lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-06-27 5:26 PM

A complete waste of money given the current economic situation and nothing but self indulgence, especially when they could easily have used any of the BA aircraft sitting idle already painted. Ironically most of the aircraft apart from engines and wings are made in EU countries. :D

Taking back control eh? (lol)

Well to be fair, I have no problem with us flying our flag. I like our flag. I would like to know why it was cocked up though and also why it cost nearly a million pounds when the average price for a paint job for a jet liner is about £150000. I wonder if it was another "Job for the boys". Like Cummings mates app.

Guest pelmetman

So you don’t know.

"Bowen said: “If you want to replace GPS for military-grade systems, where you need encrypted, secure signals that are precise to centimetres, "I’m not sure you can do that" on satellites as small as OneWeb’s.”

Neither does the Guardian "expert" *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-28 9:41 AM

So you don’t know.

"Bowen said: “If you want to replace GPS for military-grade systems, where you need encrypted, secure signals that are precise to centimetres, "I’m not sure you can do that" on satellites as small as OneWeb’s.”

Precisely.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 9:34 AM

Well to be fair, I have no problem with us flying our flag. I like our flag.

In principle I agree with you

But its open to abuse

Flag waving 'patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel'

... and it has started wars :-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-28 10:14 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 9:34 AM

Well to be fair, I have no problem with us flying our flag. I like our flag.

In principle I agree with you

But its open to abuse

Flag waving 'patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel'

... and it has started wars :-(

Said the Phantom Poo Dumper (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Its kind of fitting though with Brexit if we end up with no working sat navs. They wanted to go back to an imaginary sunny 1950s world with just white "English" people in little pretty villages. WTF do we need Satellites for in that world for eh?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 11:58 AM

Its kind of fitting though with Brexit if we end up with no working sat navs. They wanted to go back to an imaginary sunny 1950s world with just white "English" people in little pretty villages. WTF do we need Satellites for in that world for eh?

Just imagine the Snowflake generation trying to use a map? 8-) ........

I'm kinda hoping those satellites are duds >:-) ........

Archived