Black Pound Day ...

Birdbrain

pelmetman - 2020-06-27 10:29 AM

I doubt there's many shops in Haringay owned by white Brits ;-) ..........

Wonder where Barry will have to travel to offer support ... Its not like his whites only village has an afro-Caribbean clothes shop or owt is it

Birdbrain - 2020-06-27 12:44 PM

Wonder where Barry will have to travel to offer support ... Its not like his whites only village has an afro-Caribbean clothes shop or owt is it

Its not like our village has any Shops whatsoever. The nearest shop is seven miles away although there are some farm shops up the road that stock a wide range of fair trade items probably produced by ethnic people around the world and I do believe there is sometimes a Caribbean food stall on Darlo and Richmond market! Actually the one in Richmond might be German come to think of it.

What is the point of this thread by the way?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 10:02 AM

Its not like our village has any Shops whatsoever. The nearest shop is seven miles away although there are some farm shops up the road that stock a wide range of fair trade items probably produced by ethnic people around the world and I do believe there is sometimes a Caribbean food stall on Darlo and Richmond market! Actually the one in Richmond might be German come to think of it.

The point of the thread was to see if 'White Pound Day' in the UK would be accepted without judgement , where you only purchase goods from white owned shops ... I presume you would take no issue with that happening ???

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 10:02 AM

The point of this thread is to highlight how racist the BLM are ;-) ..........

Imgine the Loony Lefty Liberal frothing outrage if Henry Cooper had said boycot black owned shops? 8-) ............

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2020/06/08/anthony-joshua-racism-row-boycott/

Archived