NEW ADRIA Problems

Guinnesslover0

I must say after buying a new Adria Motorhome in 2019 how disappointed I am with it after they advertise ONLY buy the best . 12 issues to date including 2 new taps , 1 I had to buy and pay myself in France as the Adria dealer would not cover it after 1 week . The second tap took 4 weeks to arrive . 4 water leaks , solar panel not charging loose wires , wrong towbar fitted and not fitted correctly too low so grounded out !! . New windscreen after 1 day wiper blade fell off , Hab door stopped locking after 2 weeks not fun when your in Europe. Engine management light came on dash 1 week off the road . After spending £60k plus Adria UK difficult to contact and to get any response they leave it to the dealer .

Guinnesslover0 - 2020-06-30 5:36 PM

I must say after buying a new Adria Motorhome in 2019 how disappointed I am with it after they advertise ONLY buy the best . 12 issues to date including 2 new taps , 1 I had to buy and pay myself in France as the Adria dealer would not cover it after 1 week . The second tap took 4 weeks to arrive . 4 water leaks , solar panel not charging loose wires , wrong towbar fitted and not fitted correctly too low so grounded out !! . New windscreen after 1 day wiper blade fell off , Hab door stopped locking after 2 weeks not fun when your in Europe. Engine management light came on dash 1 week off the road . After spending £60k plus Adria UK difficult to contact and to get any response they leave it to the dealer .

So sorry to hear of your problems. I hope you get things sorted soon. Your contract is with your dealer so I'm not surprised Adria has referred you there. Its a common situation with faults - manufacturer/converter does not want to know and refer you to dealer. As far as base vehicle is concerned - Ducato? - that will involve a Fiat dealer

And I assume the towbar issue was caused by dealer who fitted it, so Adria definitely not interested!

That doesn't sound good aout the 4 x leaks. I do know that on the Adria Facebook Forum there have been a number of Adria C-Class owners report leaks to the rear of their vans so it seems to be a weak area of construction.

Archived