Shower housing

Kimble

Just got my first Motorhome an Autotrail Apache 2008 634L. The housing for the shower hose assembly in the corner of the cubicle is badly discoloured. I am getting feed back from Autotrail and a major dealer that it is very unlikely to be able to replace. A couple of things, it does not have to be the exact same piece as long as it fits the corner and maybe I take it out and get my friendly car body repairer to prime an spray it. Please has anyone else experienced the same problem.

Hi

I had a similar problem but with a different part.... in my case it was the bathroom sink in my 2010 Apache that was badly discoloured / stained.

To solve it I purchased a new sink from caravanpanels.com, replaced it myself, and I'm very happy with the results. The new sink looks amazing and as it's made of GRP it is also much more solid than the original plastic one.

I don't know if this company or any other GRP fabricator already makes the shower part that you want, but I know they can make anything if they have the old part as a template. You may need to pay an extra mould cost if it's the first time they've made it though.

Kevin

Archived