Which M/H is the most nickable ?

Guest bil h

Guest bil h

There's an occasional comment where a theft has been prevented.

How's about the most wanted M/H from the robbers view.

I assume the very big ones are reletively safe, similarly the very small ones, but those average sized models that look similar must be more suspect for engine spares etc.

Is there a data base for those most threatened so the owners can tighten their security methods ?

I think that we have been lucky there is a pyke campsite not far away from us in saying that we shouldn't tar people with the same brush .

I think it has alot to do with the fact of where we live at night time everyone parks on there drives and half on and half off the road .

This aid's us as we live in a small cul de sac I dont think they could get it out if they tried . they would have to take half the cars in the street with them seriously it would cause so much damage and to be quite honest they couldn't possibly do it.

so yes I think it might of gone before now if it also wasn't for the angle of our cars which also adds to the removal factor.

pikeys are a pain, They had a transport trailer of mine a few years back, cut the chain to get it, but on two tires that I had removed and off they went. The trailer was 21 foot long, welded markings and bright red, All the police did was give me an claim number, Thet knew it was the pikeys but did not want to go into their camp, said they kicked up to much, or words to that meaning the same.

Just think how these people make a living, they are just rats who feet of the old, and take what they want.

Can,t stand them

terry

Archived