Max view auto vu qube 2

ant-75

Hi-Ant,

In 25 years of Motor homing I have never mounted a dish on any of my motor homes, always opting to use a portable one for various reasons. I have had a Vue-Cube for the last 3 years and find it excellent, very easy to use. It comes with a 18M lead so you can move it around your pitch to get a clear view of any of the satellites that it will log on to. I tend to mount mine on a tripod to stop it being splashed on , but its not really necessary. You can get a S/Steel mounting kit if you want to put it on the roof of your motor home. The carry handle should face roughly North.

Regards Em.

ant-75 - 2020-07-07 9:40 AM

Looking at this unit to fit on my motorhome. Does anyone have any experience of this unit?

No personal experience but it's only equivalent to a small dish so reception outside the uk will be limited. I like for it to be roof mounted easy to catch up even when just having a lunch stop and use a maxview manual 85 cm dish also no going out late at night to bring it in for security

https://www.maxview.co.uk/Understanding-Satellite-TV dish sizes here

My system has a similar sized Cassegrain dish, if you want UK tv it's OK for UK and northern France, on a good day you might get the stronger signals further down in France, but clouds will probably make the picture pixelate.

Archived