Colston Statue "Fixed"

Barryd999

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-07-15 10:48 AM

This is golden! (lol) I wonder if the council will dare to take it down.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/15/edward-colston-statue-replaced-by-sculpture-of-black-lives-matter-protester

Perhaps the BAME founder of Boohoo should be put in his place? ;-) .........

Seeing as he also seems to have profited from the slave trade? >:-) ........

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-15 5:39 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-15 3:11 PM

Kind of sums The Squad up ... Celebrate criminality ... Meanwhile they ignore modern day Asian UK slavery at the hands of UK Asians ... Funny

Er, wrong, and wrong. Happy? :-D

I'm always happy ... I'm a winner

Birdbrain - 2020-07-15 5:50 PM

Kind of sums The Squad up ... Celebrate criminality ... Meanwhile they ignore modern day Asian UK slavery at the hands of UK Asians ... Funny

Hee, hee. That's what Cameron said, and look how that worked out! :-D

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-07-15 4:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-15 10:48 AM

This is golden! (lol) I wonder if the council will dare to take it down.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/15/edward-colston-statue-replaced-by-sculpture-of-black-lives-matter-protester

Perhaps the BAME founder of Boohoo should be put in his place? ;-) .........

Seeing as he also seems to have profited from the slave trade? >:-) ........

Any forum votes for the BooHoo candidate? :D ........

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-15 6:15 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-15 5:50 PM

Hee, hee. That's what Cameron said, and look how that worked out! :-D

My winning streak has gone on long after Mr Cameron departed the stage Brian

Birdbrain - 2020-07-15 7:10 PM

... Barrys never seen a black person in the flesh from his raciiiist whites only village ...

... He thinks the 'black power salute' is a celebration of us burning coal ... He needs to get out of his bedroom

No, of course not. I only worked in London for god knows how many years. *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-07-15 10:25 PM

... Barrys never seen a black person in the flesh from his raciiiist whites only village ...

... He thinks the 'black power salute' is a celebration of us burning coal ... He needs to get out of his bedroom

You worked in London for "god knows how many years" yet have no black friends??? ... Thats very raciiiiist ... To top it off you left that London and escaped to your whites only village ... Hypocrite

Well I was completely wrong, the replcement statue has been removed quickly, so that the people of Bristol can discuss and then choose what to do. It's a pity the black woman who was the model didn't keep her mouth shut about her black power ideas, which appear to go way beyond the BLM mantra, her statue might have had better prospects.

Birdbrain - 2020-07-16 6:41 AM

You worked in London for "god knows how many years" yet have no black friends??? ... Thats very raciiiiist ... To top it off you left that London and escaped to your whites only village ... Hypocrite

I did have black friends back then. Its not my fecking fault there are no black people here. What should I do? Have a drive over the Birmingham and see if a few of them want to come and live in James Herriotsville?

Maybe you are right. When we left Darlo twenty years ago and started looking for houses in the small villages in North Yorkshire we should have not bought one because they are clearly racist as no black people live in them. 8-) I should have moved to Da Hood in Handsworth (Birmingham) then.

Well there you go, you can be racist just because of where you live!

Barryd999 - 2020-07-16 2:28 PM

I did have black friends back then. Its not my fecking fault there are no black people here. What should I do? Have a drive over the Birmingham and see if a few of them want to come and live in James Herriotsville?

Maybe you are right. When we left Darlo twenty years ago and started looking for houses in the small villages in North Yorkshire we should have not bought one because they are clearly racist as no black people live in them. 8-) I should have moved to Da Hood in Handsworth (Birmingham) then.

If you can by racist because you voted to leave the EU and Islamaphobic because you question the shambles Sadick Khan has brought to London or racist because you take a photo of a dead body then yes Barry you can be racist for living in a whites only village ... You have that 'white privilege' living where you do that you're so concerned about, be nice if ya did sumat about sumat you are concerned about for once instead of just gassing off ... You wont though, you'll just keep on hating on

Birdbrain - 2020-07-16 3:27 PM

If you can by racist because you voted to leave the EU and Islamaphobic because you question the shambles Sadick Khan has brought to London or racist because you take a photo of a dead body then yes Barry you can be racist for living in a whites only village ... You have that 'white privilege' living where you do that you're so concerned about, be nice if ya did sumat about sumat you are concerned about for once instead of just gassing off ... You wont though, you'll just keep on hating on

Does this mean I Can start watching it aint half hot Mum and Love thy Neighbour again then? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-07-16 7:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-16 3:27 PM

Does this mean I Can start watching it aint half hot Mum and Love thy Neighbour again then? (lol)

No ... Given you find criminality and vandalism funny I dont reckon you'll get 1970s humour ... Stick to watching your hate clips

Archived