Obesity crisis and second wave

John52

So BoJo's solution to the second wave of covid and obesity crisis began today.

Apparently its suddenly become so safe to eat out you can now do it at the taxpayers expense.

I went to the chippy and, if you eat in, half the price is paid by the taxpayer.

Didn't want to eat in, so I paid full price and had a carry out, as I'm still a bit wary of taking covid advice from a clown who was amongst the first to catch it himself.

Can't see whats to stop them booking it as an eat in and claiming the taxpayer subsidy too?

Anybody taken advantage of it yet?

Well from what I saw everyone was still eating out and hardly anyone eating in.

But the news is reporting take up has been high *-)

So how many places are claiming eat outs to be eat ins and claiming the taxpayer subsidy :-S

John52 - 2020-08-04 7:22 AM

So how many places are claiming eat outs to be eat ins and claiming the taxpayer subsidy :-S

Hope those who were "eating out" were responsible with where they put their takeaway bin waste and watched out for any nasty surprises others put in those public bins ... Yuk

Birdbrain - 2020-08-04 8:56 PM

John52 - 2020-08-04 7:22 AM

Hope those who were "eating out" were responsible with where they put their takeaway bin waste and watched out for any nasty surprises others put in those public bins ... Yuk

I don't worry about them because you are the only one I have heard of who roots through dog waste bins

Archived