The Losers are still bitter.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-06 11:37 AM

Make no mistake, The ERG, Johnson and the hard brexit fruitloops that took over the party are on borrowed time. If they fail to bring this country into the sunlit uplands they promised they wont last long.

Yep........Sill bitter (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-08-06 2:15 PM

Make no mistake, The ERG, Johnson and the hard brexit fruitloops that took over the party are on borrowed time. If they fail to bring this country into the sunlit uplands they promised they wont last long.

Except I have nothing to be bitter about. Unlike some.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-06 2:27 PM

So why do you spend all you Losers spend all your time whining like a spoilt kids? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-06 2:30 PM

So why do you spend all you Losers spend all your time whining like a spoilt kids? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

We dont, as said on the other thread. Some of us quite like our country, being part of Europe and having a strong economy. We dont want to see that smashed to pieces by a bunch of Fruitloops.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-08-06 2:53 PM

We dont, as said on the other thread. Some of us quite like our country, being part of Europe and having a strong economy. We dont want to see that smashed to pieces by a bunch of Fruitloops.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2020/04/18/four-reasons-leaving-eu-will-help-us-recover-lockdown-quicker/

So will you be thanking us fruitloops if you are proved wrong? >:-) ...........

The minute i saw ERG in that link was enough for me not to bother opening it to read about a bunch of fascists. What do you mean "if" they fail.....they already have! Look how many promises already broken, U-turned on, or ignored in the hope nobody will notice! Lets also not forget it's costing us £millions more per month to leave the EU than it was to stay......that's how batsh1t crazy they are!

pelmetman - 2020-08-06 4:07 PM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2020/04/18/four-reasons-leaving-eu-will-help-us-recover-lockdown-quicker/

So will you be thanking us fruitloops if you are proved wrong? >:-) ...........

Instead of being a nuisance on a forum (because you're bored), get off to one of those fruit farms and do some work for a change. Time you put your back into Pick for Britain......you voted for it so DO IT.

https://pickforbritain.org.uk/

Bulletguy - 2020-08-06 4:20 PM

The minute i saw ERG in that link was enough for me not to bother opening it to read about a bunch of fascists. What do you mean "if" they fail.....they already have! Look how many promises already broken, U-turned on, or ignored in the hope nobody will notice! Lets also not forget it's costing us £millions more per month to leave the EU than it was to stay......that's how batsh1t crazy they are!

True. I was trying to give Pelmet and his mad brexiteers the chance to pull a rabbit out of the hat, however you are correct, the Rabbit croaked years ago.

Cant read that link Dave, says you have to subscribe and Im not paying to read your ToryGraph echo chamber.

"Some of us quite like our country" ... Thats funny, really funny coming from you ... "We dont want to see that smashed to pieces by a bunch of Fruitloops", dont panic it wont, your lot who you voted for and campaigned for and told us would be in charge aren't ... Stress no more stress head ... PS we are still part of Europe !!!

Archived