Oh dear........that'll annoy the haters.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-08-15 10:06 AM

Well I hope he’s right,but Bank of England predictions are not notorious for being accurate. It’s all very well saying the glass is half full,but it’s completely empty for the million who have lost their jobs.

Boris has done well to keep job loses to just a million in my view ;-) ...........

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/04/1061322

Well I hope he’s right,but Bank of England predictions are not notorious for being accurate. It’s all very well saying the glass is half full, but it’s completely empty for the million who have lost their jobs.

Pelmet doesn't care about those people.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-15 3:12 PM

Well I hope he’s right,but Bank of England predictions are not notorious for being accurate. It’s all very well saying the glass is half full, but it’s completely empty for the million who have lost their jobs.

Incorrect ;-) .........

I know who IS responsible >:-) ..........

Your Chinese Communist Chums *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-08-16 8:31 AM

Incorrect ;-) .........

Political persuasion doesn't save jobs just as some production workers discovered after voting the wrong way.

jumpstart - 2020-08-16 3:27 PM

John52 - 2020-08-16 2:33 PM

Island nations have understandably done best at keeping Covid at bay

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/16/island-nations-have-the-edge-in-keeping-covid-away-or-most-do

UK is the exception - which has done worst >:-)

How many of the other island economies are the same size as ours and are a global travel hub.

Not an island but certainly a travel hub and with a higher population than ours is Thailand yet just 3,255 cases and 58 deaths recorded. It remains totally shut off to all tourists and i know for fact airport passengers were given temp checks before being allowed to board back when Covid first broke, something we never bothered with and still don't.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-16 1:07 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-16 8:31 AM

Incorrect ;-) .........

Political persuasion doesn't save jobs just as some production workers discovered after voting the wrong way.

"Origin of the virus" trumps polictial persuasion in my book Dumb Dumb *-) ........

Just sayin >:-) ..........

Unless you're gonna do a Salisbury like your hero Corbyn? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Archived