Not A Surprise ...

Birdbrain

I bet Johnson is delighted that his core voters are distracted by this, Maybe they wont notice what a crap job he is doing with everything else. Should keep them busy until the winter probably.

Kind of ironic though that this mob are probably partly responsible for the wave of refugees arriving in rubber boats and come next year its likely there will be even more thanks to their precious Brexit. Hows Cruella getting on with pissing off the French even more by the way?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-06 10:42 AM

I bet Johnson is delighted that his core voters are distracted by this, Maybe they wont notice what a crap job he is doing with everything else. Should keep them busy until the winter probably.

Kind of ironic though that this mob are probably partly responsible for the wave of refugees arriving in rubber boats and come next year its likely there will be even more thanks to their precious Brexit. Hows Cruella getting on with pissing off the French even more by the way?

"Hows Cruella getting on with pi$$ing off the French" ... Just because your organ Grindr uses foul language and insults doesnt mean his liccle monkey has to ... Try to stay calm

Birdbrain - 2020-09-06 2:25 PM

"Hows Cruella getting on with pi$$ing off the French" ... Just because your organ Grindr uses foul language and insults doesnt mean his liccle monkey has to ... Try to stay calm

Wamker!

Barryd999 - 2020-09-06 3:01 PM

Wamker!

Fine ... Stay angry then ... Take a look at your hero on here ... Staying angry hasn't done him any favours ... Day in day out on his, every year the same ... You can change though ... Less swearing is a starting point

Birdbrain - 2020-09-06 9:24 PM

Wamker!

Fine ... Stay angry then ... Take a look at your hero on here ... Staying angry hasn't done him any favours ... Day in day out on his, every year the same ... You can change though ... Less swearing is a starting point

Im not angry, I just like swearing and calling you a Wamker. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-09-06 10:02 PM

Wamker!

OK ... Swearing and calling me names makes you happy then but you'll end up sad and lonely like your boyfriend with only the paper boy to play with and the microwave to talk to

Birdbrain - 2020-09-07 6:27 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-06 10:02 PM

Wamker!

OK ... Swearing and calling me names makes you happy then but you'll end up sad and lonely like your boyfriend with only the paper boy to play with and the microwave to talk to

No not me although my microwave is broken. You forget I not only have a wife but a shed load of Rock God Groupies. I would post you my latest song wot I wrote but there is lots of swearing in it and its clear you are easily offended.

Archived