Time please

Bulletguy

Those Northern monkeys are in for a culture shock. Pubs closing at 10pm from tomorrow as part of a new lockdown in the north east. I imagine for many it will be the first time they've heard the landlord calling "time please", let alone at 10pm. 8-)

How will they cope without their alcohol? :-(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-54188766

I say old chap!! Assuming us Northerners are all drunkards (hic).

Darlington which is my original home town is exempt. It exempted itself because its not under the authority of Durham County despite it being in Durham country. This means the only place you can go on the lash in the North East is Darlo!! (lol) Thats not gonna end well.

The barmy thing about it is that the lockdown is for all of Durham Country which includes Teesdale where I live (although my address is Richmond North Yorkshire its still included). I think there have been just ten deaths in the whole of Teesdale which includes the now famous Barnard Castle where there were 7 deaths and in the whole of the 400 square miles of the rest of the dale which is massive just 3. Darlo has had 80. (figures from late June).

Some say its because there are 25000 students heading to Durham next week so maybe its because of that but its miles from here. I think the current rate in Durham county as a whole is just 38 in 100000.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 6:42 PM

Those Northern monkeys are in for a culture shock. Pubs closing at 10pm from tomorrow as part of a new lockdown in the north east. I imagine for many it will be the first time they've heard the landlord calling "time please", let alone at 10pm. 8-)

How will they cope without their alcohol? :-(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-54188766

Are you Cheshire folk not Northern? 8-) .......

P1010899.JPG.e95e73ad215e79c6c15e5e934c140884.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 7:11 PM

"Northern monkeys" ... How very racist

It appears Northerners are anyone Oooop Norf of Northerners ;-) .......

I wonder what Bullet calls his bumchum Joke52 not to his face? :D ........

Barryd999 - 2020-09-17 6:52 PM

I say old chap!! Assuming us Northerners are all drunkards (hic).

Darlington which is my original home town is exempt. It exempted itself because its not under the authority of Durham County despite it being in Durham country. This means the only place you can go on the lash in the North East is Darlo!! (lol) Thats not gonna end well.

I imagine Johnson has already supplied 'em with loads of razor wire, watchtowers, searchlights and dobermans to keep the monkeys out. (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 7:26 PM

Anyone outside of London are 'northerners' unless they live in Devon or Cornwall. You should be familiar with the 'northern monkey' term......after all it was coined by your Brexit pal, Farages donor bunger Banks. Thats how he sees you lot.

Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 7:33 PM

Anyone outside of London are 'northerners' unless they live in Devon or Cornwall. You should be familiar with the 'northern monkey' term......after all it was coined by your Brexit pal, Farages donor bunger Banks. Thats how he sees you lot.

Cant say I am getting any info on whoever "donor bunger Banks" is when you credit him with first using the vile name of "Northern monkey" ... https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/northern_monkey ... Seems your not just a homophobe but racist towards northerners now n'all ... Yuk ... Time the mods stepped in

Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 7:40 PM

Cant say I am getting any info on whoever "donor bunger Banks" is...

Everyone knows who Farages donor was, including you whose just being disingenuous as usual.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 7:47 PM

Everyone knows who Farages donor was, including you whose just being disingenuous as usual.

Everyone knows who Your doners were >:-) .........

https://www.businessinsider.com/sunday-times-rich-list-2017-biggest-donors-to-the-remain-campaign-against-a-brexit-2017-5?r=US&IR=T

Seems to me your rich LOSER's weren't prepared to put their dosh where their Gobs are ;-) .......

Sounds like our own forum LOSERS >:-) .......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.bf4b7b9e62db3cd34f34c8813621a129.jpg

Take it you can show nowt to back up your claim "donor bunger Banks" coined your latest favourite racist phrase ... Wish we had some moderation on here

Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 8:00 PM

Take it you can show nowt to back up your claim "donor bunger Banks" coined your latest favourite racist phrase .

Google it.....you're always scouring around for migrant/refugee/black hate stuff so you've had plenty of practice.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 8:10 PM

Take it you can show nowt to back up your claim "donor bunger Banks" coined your latest favourite racist phrase .

Google it.....you're always scouring around for migrant/refugee/black hate stuff so you've had plenty of practice.

Given your obvious Hate of living in the UK ;-) ..........

Have you thought of emigrating (?) ........

Just a suggestion as your forum Social Worker >:-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.2b863d02e42d67e4dd91fa2403fe5c34.jpg

Chuckle ... Be pointless asking where I have posted "migrant/refugee/black hate stuff" on here I suppose ??? ... Be nice if the mods stepped in to stop totally unfounded vile claims

Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 8:21 PM

Chuckle ... Be pointless asking where I have posted "migrant/refugee/black hate stuff" on here I suppose ??? ...

Throughout the forum Antony. You're well known for it both under your previous account Antony1969 and the current one you had to create after the former was blocked.

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-09-17 8:19 PM

Given your obvious Hate of living in the UK ;-) ..........

Have you thought of emigrating (?) ........

Just a suggestion as your forum Social Worker >:-) ........

Bump >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-17 10:25 PM

So re-opening the pubs,

and Dishy Rishi's "Eat out to help covid" scam

have preceded a second wave of covid

Who would have thought it *-)

Are you actually that thick or just pretending? 8-) ........

The rule of 6 was brought in coz Chinky Flu was being spread in peoples homes *-) .......

Northern Monkeys for me came from one of my favourite films of all time "Lock Stock and Two smoking Barrels".

It was used a lot in my time in London. Which was fine as it meant it was ok to call everyone south of Nottingham Shandy drinking Southern Fairy's.

Our new bit of totty MP Dehenna Davidson is getting some flack over this today though, not for the first time I might add. Funniest comment I saw was "dont worry, as soon as the Tories realise that Teesdale is a premier Grouse shooting venue it will all be called off". :D

Me, Im opening a pub in Darlo tomorrow. Gonna make a fortune.

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 10:29 PM

So re-opening the pubs,

The rule of 6 was brought in coz Chinky Flu was being spread in peoples homes *-) .......

No such thing as "Chinky Flu". It doesn't exist and you've been told before. Coronavirus or Covid 19 has the SARS-CoV-2 virus which is completely different to the influenza virus.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 10:42 PM

So re-opening the pubs,

No such thing as "Chinky Flu". It doesn't exist and you've been told before. Coronavirus or Covid 19 has the SARS-CoV-2 virus which is completely different to the influenza virus.

Oh dear Bullet is bothered about his Commie mates getting the blame for THEIR virus *-) ........

How very Corbyn.......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.8e26e51b56f5fb6f42bd64a803ef2fd3.jpg

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.609e1eb17864768fe0d5e46f561d657d.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-17 10:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 10:42 PM

So re-opening the pubs,

Oh dear Bullet is bothered about his Commie mates getting the blame for THEIR virus *-) ........

Why would i be bothered about any Brexiters? They're your mates so embrace them.

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Bulletguy - 2020-09-17 10:09 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-17 8:21 PM

Chuckle ... Be pointless asking where I have posted "migrant/refugee/black hate stuff" on here I suppose ??? ...

Throughout the forum Antony. You're well known for it both under your previous account Antony1969 and the current one you had to create after the former was blocked.

Like I said pointless asking ... Same old same old

Barryd999 - 2020-09-17 10:38 PM

Northern Monkeys for me came from one of my favourite films of all time "Lock Stock and Two smoking Barrels".

It was used a lot in my time in London. Which was fine as it meant it was ok to call everyone south of Nottingham Shandy drinking Southern Fairy's.

Our new bit of totty MP Dehenna Davidson is getting some flack over this today though, not for the first time I might add. Funniest comment I saw was "dont worry, as soon as the Tories realise that Teesdale is a premier Grouse shooting venue it will all be called off". :D

How you guna run a pub from ya bedroom

Birdbrain - 2020-09-18 6:27 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-17 10:38 PM

How you guna run a pub from ya bedroom

Like I run everything else. Just get someone else to do it. Do you need a job?

Archived