Soon Be Time ...

Birdbrain

Jeesaz! I cant believe some of the comments. Presumably made from the safety of their keyboard warrior homes. I seem to remember the Army and Navy doing a lot of stuff similar in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Amarillo anyone? I suspect the same people having a pop at nurses trying to add a bit of cheer to what must be a scary and stressful time for them wouldnt have directed the same kind of abuse at "our brave soldiers".

Most of us are lucky enough not to be on the front line watching your colleagues and friends get sick and die and wondering if you are next or whether you will bring it home to your family. All those complaining about not getting their operations etc no doubt voted Tory. The Tories hate the NHS as Dominic Cummings once revealed. Lets see how much they moan when they have to pay £1000 a month for accessing it.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-18 11:51 AM

Jeesaz! I cant believe some of the comments. Presumably made from the safety of their keyboard warrior homes. I seem to remember the Army and Navy doing a lot of stuff similar in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Amarillo anyone? I suspect the same people having a pop at nurses trying to add a bit of cheer to what must be a scary and stressful time for them wouldnt have directed the same kind of abuse at "our brave soldiers".

Most of us are lucky enough not to be on the front line watching your colleagues and friends get sick and die and wondering if you are next or whether you will bring it home to your family. All those complaining about not getting their operations etc no doubt voted Tory. The Tories hate the NHS as Dominic Cummings once revealed. Lets see how much they moan when they have to pay £1000 a month for accessing it.

Dont think other operations were cancelled due to supposed NHS staff shortages during the wars you mention unlike the pandemic ... You might find also Amarillo was done on down time princess

Archived