Bankers jumping ship!

Barryd999

J P Morgan tell staff to move to the EU

https://www.pionline.com/brexit/jp-morgan-relocate-200-london-bankers-no-deal-brexit-looms

J.P. Morgan Chase told about 200 staff Friday to plan to move out of London because it sees little prospect of the U.K. winning a deal on financial services as the nation prepares to exit the European Union.

The biggest U.S. bank is pushing the button on its no-deal Brexit plan because it sees minimal chance of an accord for finance before year-end, according to people familiar with the matter who asked not to be named discussing sensitive information.

J.P. Morgan employees who work in areas including sales and trading will need to sign new contracts and prepare to relocate in time for Jan. 1, the people said. Employees will move to cities including Paris, Frankfurt, Milan and Madrid and be given six months commuting and accommodation support plus help with language courses, the people said.

Brexiteers will cry "Good riddance to bankers" without realising of course that 80% of our economy is services including financial services. They will be more bothered about chasing off those pesky foreign fishing boats to protect an industry that adds just 0.1% to our economy.

They should ask themselves however who are they going to come after for the loss in revenue?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-20 11:37 AM

J P Morgan tell staff to move to the EU

Brexiteers will cry "Good riddance to bankers" without realising of course that 80% of our economy is services including financial services. They will be more bothered about chasing off those pesky foreign fishing boats to protect an industry that adds just 0.1% to our economy.

Well they all had plenty of warning and lets not forget Smuggs investment company moved to Ireland which warns potential customers about "considerable uncertainty" due to Brexit. London lost €800 billion a year back after banking shipped out to Frankfurt.

They should ask themselves however who are they going to come after for the loss in revenue?

Cult extremist nutjobs like Parasiteman and Braindead can make up the shortfall. Seize their assets and kick 'em out on the streets.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-20 12:02 PM

Cult extremist nutjobs like Parasiteman and Braindead can make up the shortfall. Seize their assets and kick 'em out on the streets.

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.1c0c60787ac2da42f026ee51697e1b37.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-20 12:17 PM

Yes I totally agree with that last bit. Why should we remainers foot the bill and make up for the loss?

There should be a Brexiteer tax I think.

I've a better idea ;-) .............

Why don't you Losers emigrate/feck off to your wonderful EU? :D .........

That way everyones happy >:-) .........

Yes I totally agree with that last bit. Why should we remainers foot the bill and make up for the loss?

Of course......Brexiteers have to be shown the error of their ways by harsh severe measures. Harsher the better. Remain voters to be given total tax exemption (Brexiteers can fund that too by hard labour).

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-20 12:36 PM

Of course......Brexiteers have to be shown the error of their ways by harsh severe measures. Harsher the better. Remain voters to be given total tax exemption (Brexiteers can fund that too by hard labour).

Your getting all excited again ;-) ...........

You know that means your wet nurse will have to change you again :D.........

pelmetman - 2020-09-20 12:22 PM

If all the remainers leave the country, you will need to replace them with immigrants to keep everything going.

Even if only ten million come here, I doubt if you will be happy for long.

;-)

malc d - 2020-09-20 12:46 PM

If all the remainers leave the country, you will need to replace them with immigrants to keep everything going.

;-)

Never thinks things through does he......that's why he voted Brexit. *-)

;-)

Can you imagine what it would be like if only the Brexiteers were left? (lol) Actually Pelmet might have a point. I would quite enjoy watching that from some sunny part of Provence. Trouble is they scuppered our Free movement so we could only naff off for 90 days.

who are they going to come after for the loss in revenue?

Good question

The EU could have got into Her Majesty's tax havens and made the £billionaire owners of Brexit supporting 'newspapers'pay tax.

But Bojo isn't going to do that is he?

It will be more stealth taxes for the rest of us, more borrowing for his successors to contend with.

Probably be defaulting on BoJo's debts through inflation, the stealthiest stealth tax of all.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-21 7:56 AM

who are they going to come after for the loss in revenue?

Good question

The EU could have got into Her Majesty's tax havens and made the £billionaire owners of Brexit supporting 'newspapers'pay tax.

But Bojo isn't going to do that is he?

It will be more stealth taxes for the rest of us, more borrowing for his successors to contend with.

Probably be defaulting on BoJo's debts through inflation, the stealthiest stealth tax of all.

How ironic to see our resident Loony Lefty defending Spiv's >:-) ............

Kinda shows just what a two faced HYPOCRITE you are..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.9215f333c201bd4cbced23289fe2a853.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-20 2:07 PM

;-)

Can you imagine what it would be like if only the Brexiteers were left? (lol) Actually Pelmet might have a point. I would quite enjoy watching that from some sunny part of Provence. Trouble is they scuppered our Free movement so we could only naff off for 90 days.

Not if you emigrate ;-) ..............

Bye Bye >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman

;-)

There's plenty of folk who want to live here ;-) ..........

Aren't you folk who don't like living here being rather selfish by staying? >:-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.6ae885279d9486ccf16b5e5d359d58f2.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-21 8:32 AM

;-)

There's plenty of folk who want to live here ;-) ..........

I agree with you there. I've seen them arriving in rubber boats every day.

Thousands more on their way across Africa.

Just have to hope many of them are well educated, if they are to take the place of remainers who leave.

:-|

Archived