Beautiful ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-27 9:47 PM

Any nutter that can help split the Tory vote cant be a bad thing.

Looks like the Liberals have elected a nutter 8-) ........

Seeing how they're doing since they elected Dead Ed Davey leader.........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.8046fd4e227a2635057eaa4e5bde0fdb.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-28 8:40 AM

They have gone down in the polls since they elected him. That can only be a good thing for Starmer surely.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-28 9:26 AM

They have gone down in the polls since they elected him. That can only be a good thing for Starmer surely.

Loony Liberals saying they'd vote Labour in a poll just to sh1t stir, is not the same as you or Brian Kirby actually being prepared to put a X in their box ;-) ...........

Try imagining BK with a whippet and a flat cap :D ............

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-09-28 2:17 PM

Loony Liberals saying they'd vote Labour in a poll just to sh1t stir, is not the same as you or Brian Kirby actually being prepared to put a X in their box ;-) ...........

You forget I know a lot of "loony Liberals" and most of them are supporting Starmer now. Depends where you are in the country also. There is no point whatsoever in voting Liberal here, ever. Its a two horse race. So I will have a choice of Labour or Tory. Johnson or Starmer? Hmm. Tough one that innit. *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-09-28 3:02 PM

You forget I know a lot of "loony Liberals" and most of them are supporting Starmer now. Depends where you are in the country also. There is no point whatsoever in voting Liberal here, ever. Its a two horse race. So I will have a choice of Labour or Tory. Johnson or Starmer? Hmm. Tough one that innit. *-)

"Tough one that innit" ... No not for a fella who campaigned and voted for a terrorist loving anti-Semite last time round ... Same party, same faces ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-09-28 7:32 PM

"Tough one that innit" ... No not for a fella who campaigned and voted for a terrorist loving anti-Semite last time round ... Same party, same faces ... Hate on

Yeah according to your daily hate right wing tabloids. *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-09-28 9:32 PM

As long as you are comfortable with your voting, activism and campaigning choices thats up to you ... No need to defend

Birdbrain - 2020-09-29 6:50 AM

As long as you are comfortable with your voting, activism and campaigning choices thats up to you ... No need to defend

Well there is when you come out with crap like you just did about hate and terrorism etc. Yawn. *-)

Thing is, that aside, its really not the same party, same leader or same faces. Starmer is a totally different leader to old beardy.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-29 8:25 AM

Well there is when you come out with crap like you just did about hate and terrorism etc. Yawn. *-)

Thing is, that aside, its really not the same party, same leader or same faces. Starmer is a totally different leader to old beardy.

Like I said no need to defend which you continue to do ... If your comfortable with your choice and yourself thats all that matters ... Hows the Brexit extension going ???

Birdbrain - 2020-09-29 8:45 AM

Like I said no need to defend which you continue to do ... If your comfortable with your choice and yourself thats all that matters ... Hows the Brexit extension going ???

I dunno. I only said it was being discussed, not that it would happen. Depends if Johnson gets away with trashing his own Oven ready deal or not I suppose.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-29 9:03 AM

I dunno. I only said it was being discussed, not that it would happen. Depends if Johnson gets away with trashing his own Oven ready deal or not I suppose.

Backtracking ... Thought your Government insider had never let you down

Birdbrain - 2020-09-29 12:17 PM

Nope. Its not my fault you dont read things properly. I said at the time I never believed it or it would happen, only that it was being discussed.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-29 1:50 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-29 12:17 PM

Nope. Its not my fault you dont read things properly. I said at the time I never believed it or it would happen, only that it was being discussed.

Nope you Dope ;-) ........

You got caught spreading FAKE NEWS AGAIN.......

584339291_43S46P8giggle.jpg.c184402c6f060851ec3690c075ce2d81.jpg

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.9c4d9a89d54d7154567cbc9559bda1d5.jpg

Archived