But Barry Said ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-09-29 11:13 PM

Hmm. That appears to be Shanker Singham a well known Brexiteer writer for Brexit Central advocating some kind of extension.

Whats that got to do with no deal being dead? No deal was dead, we left with a deal.

We left with a withdrawal agreement allowing for ongoing negotiations ... If we left with such a set in stone deal why do you and your Government insider require an extension ???

Birdbrain - 2020-09-30 6:34 AM

Hmm. That appears to be Shanker Singham a well known Brexiteer writer for Brexit Central advocating some kind of extension.

Whats that got to do with no deal being dead? No deal was dead, we left with a deal.

We left with a withdrawal agreement allowing for ongoing negotiations ... If we left with such a set in stone deal why do you and your Government insider require an extension ???

No, Johnson told us it was his Oven Ready deal remember? He told us he had "Got Brexit done". I suggest you read the WA (Johnsons oven ready Brexit deal).

Me and my "source" (not a government insider) dont want an extension. Whatever gave you that idea?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-30 9:00 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-30 6:34 AM

No, Johnson told us it was his Oven Ready deal remember? He told us he had "Got Brexit done". I suggest you read the WA (Johnsons oven ready Brexit deal).

Me and my "source" (not a government insider) dont want an extension. Whatever gave you that idea?

"Me and my source dont want an extension" ... I dont think you know what you want Princess

Archived