The last straw.

jumpstart

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-10-01 7:12 AM

Plastic straws,cotton buds and one off stirrers are now banned......but it’s ok for supermarkets to wrap all their fruit and vegetables in plastic.

Don't knock plastic ;-) ...........

Just imagine what Joke52 will be up to if they ban binbags 8-) ............

Plastic straws,cotton buds and one off stirrers are now banned......but it’s ok for supermarkets to wrap all their fruit and vegetables in plastic.

Makes the hypocrite 'Save the World' brigade we have on here happy prolly ... They wanna save the world by travelling around it in motorhomes, gas guzzling motors, motorbikes and planes etc ... "one off stirrers are now banned", what has Barry Fake News done now ???

Birdbrain - 2020-10-01 9:02 AM

Makes the hypocrite 'Save the World' brigade we have on here happy prolly ... They wanna save the world by travelling around it in motorhomes, gas guzzling motors, motorbikes and planes etc ... "one off stirrers are now banned", what has Barry Fake News done now ???

Totally green me. Motorhome only done 200 miles this year and powered by solar, car is zero tax because its not a gas guzzling motor, never fly anywhere, scooter is also low tax because emissions are low and its only 110cc and I take my own fork to the chippy! When I go cycling its on a proper bike not an electric one that every time you charge it a baby Polar bear dies!

Barryd999 - 2020-10-01 9:22 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-10-01 9:02 AM

Totally green me. Motorhome only done 200 miles this year and powered by solar, car is zero tax because its not a gas guzzling motor, never fly anywhere, scooter is also low tax because emissions are low and its only 110cc and I take my own fork to the chippy! When I go cycling its on a proper bike not an electric one that every time you charge it a baby Polar bear dies!

You'd have to be a spawny eyed parrot faced wassock to ride an electric bike around yorkshire :-S

Archived