EU starts legal action

Bulletguy

The EU has begun legal proceedings against the UK after it refused to ditch plans to override sections of its Brexit divorce deal.

An EU deadline for the government to remove sections of the Internal Market Bill expired on Wednesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54370226

Send the fine to Brexiiteers........then bang 'em all up for life. :D

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-10-01 5:27 PM

The EU has begun legal proceedings against the UK after it refused to ditch plans to override sections of its Brexit divorce deal.

An EU deadline for the government to remove sections of the Internal Market Bill expired on Wednesday.

>:-) .....

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.741a760db31b4fcc791a270bd43119fd.jpg

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-10-01 5:54 PM

Most dangerous and saddest thing is that a lying cheating crook has got to the top of Government.

Which encourages other's aspiring to positions of power to do the same >:-)

Cheats shouldn't prosper.

Are you wanting to become the forums sh1tbag monitor? ;-) .......

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.4a3926799b5c0c91582df7535c1b942e.jpg

Shocking isnt it? Even Pelmet some years ago was quite scathing towards Johnson and now he is his number 1 fan.

It saddens me deeply that I am now thoroughly ashamed of my country thanks to the actions of our moron in chief and his corrupt government.

Johnson is an utter disgrace to our democracy (Whats left of it) and the day he goes cant come soon enough.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-10-01 6:03 PM

Shocking isnt it? Even Pelmet some years ago was quite scathing towards Johnson and now he is his number 1 fan.

It saddens me deeply that I am now thoroughly ashamed of my country thanks to the actions of our moron in chief and his corrupt government.

Johnson is an utter disgrace to our democracy (Whats left of it) and the day he goes cant come soon enough.

Their you go all edjermercated again Barry :D .......

Snigger >:-) .......

We've been in lock down since we got back from Spain ;-) ........

But then again,,,,as I've said before.......I was taught how to deal with biological warfare :-| .........

P1010899.JPG.ceea9d8288f1febbb85b9fbfb023d669.JPG

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-10-01 6:15 PM

Don’t think they’ve done anything illegal...yet.

Yeah Bumpfart *-) ........

I don't doubt there are hoards of vultures,,,,,aka Lawyers waiting for the feeding fest after Chinky Flu is over >:-( ..........

Scum feed off scum :-| ........

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Would-you-really-want-Boris-as-PM-/34260/

He will go down in history as the worst PM the country has had the misfortune to suffer.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-10-01 6:33 PM

He will go down in history as the worst PM the country has had the misfortune to suffer.

Has he startted a illegal war yet? >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.505f2d303c79f54752ae816e4bb3f14a.JPG

Bulletguy - 2020-10-01 5:27 PM

It seems it's not an unusual step there are more than 800 cases against EU countries at the moment and It is tried by the EU court of justice so no bias there then.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-10-01 6:39 PM

jumpstart - 2020-10-01 6:15 PM

Don’t think they’ve done anything illegal...yet.

As yet....but if the IM Bill passes it allows that possibility to occur. It's a monumentally stupid place we put ourselves in and bloody reckless.

Only a LLLB EU Bottom licker would see it like that :D ........

P1010899.JPG.d024b4853897a14c769a26356c2b2771.JPG

So in addition to legal proceedings, Brexit Central reports yet more fantastic achievements from today.

$1.6 trillion and 7500 finance jobs going or gone

UK Chemicals industry to pay extra £1bn to re-register it's products. Gove calls it, "one of the great prizes of leaving the EU". :-S

Car industry sacrificed by government

All going well this Brexit sh1tshow

Well we got that cheese deal with Japan as well as a deal to sell Norway errm, fish. Don't they have their own fish? :-|

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2020-10-01 8:33 PM

You've missed that this law may well scupper any US trade deal.

Have we not been trading with the US for EVER? :D ........

P1010899.JPG.66cd6a81227ca7d7360f2b8a1d09f8d3.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-10-01 6:13 PM

But then again,,,,as I've said before.......I was taught how to deal with biological warfare :-| .........

I honestly do not have any idea WTF you are talking about. Speak Ingleeeesh!

pelmetman - 2020-10-01 8:47 PM

colin - 2020-10-01 8:33 PM

You've missed that this law may well scupper any US trade deal.

Have we not been trading with the US for EVER? :D ........

Yes we have. However what you perhaps dont understand (despite me pointing out several times) is the massive raft of agreements and legal trading arrangements (not a trade deal) we have to make that trade easier which were all believe it or not negotiated via the EU with the USA. All that will be gone when we eventually start to negotiate a trade deal with the US. If Trump remains in power you can kiss goodbye to all that but its kind of irrelevant anyway as not only will we lose all those arrangements with the USA we wont get a trade deal no matter who is in power if we renege on our "oven ready Brexit deal".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-10-01 8:53 PM

pelmetman - 2020-10-01 6:13 PM

I honestly do not have any idea WTF you are talking about. Speak Ingleeeesh!

So you don't understand "Pandemic" :-S .........

Kinda explains why you LOSERS have been using it as a weapon *-) ......

You losers really are as thick as Sh1te ;-) .......

I live in a low virus area B-) ........

Even so we're not taking any risks ;-) .......

Coz we ain't Dumb like you folk OOoop Norf >:-) ,,,,,,,,

P1010899.JPG.348e04043d829936f55ebed8d6463dd9.JPG

Archived