Windscreen cover

Pete-B

Evening all,

I'm in the process of changing our 2015 Bessacarr motorhome which is on a Fiat for a Autosleeper Warwick XL which is on a Peugeot chassis. My question is, will my Taylor Made windscreen cover fit the Peugeot?

Thanks for any help.

The basic answer is yes.

There is one caveat. Vehicles with cab side-window Remis blinds need slightly deeper locating "pockets" for the top corner of the cab doors. If your new 'van is thus fitted and the cover doesn't have the deeper pockets, you may struggle to secure them.

The Fiat/Peugeot change doesn't have any effect.

As Robinhood says, the Taylormade cover for the 2015 Bessacarr should fit OK on the Warwick.

Production of X250 Boxer/Ducato/Relay models ceased in mid-2014 when X290 models came on stream.

When a motorhome retains the original cab the difference between an X250 or X290 is visually evident from the frontal treatment (image of Citroen Relay versions attached below).

So a windscreen cover tailored for an X250 model should fit properly on any X250 and a windscreen cover tailored for an X290 model should fit properly on any X290. But - as the area from the base of the windscreen forwards differs - a windscreen cover tailored for an X250 should not be expected to fit properly on an X290 and vice versa.

product-image-1708-Remis-Cab-Blinds-Ducato-Relay-Boxer-X250-2006-2014-Grey-X250-X290-Van-Pics.jpg.9c6317d67aabc2b772a7447a175ba39d.jpg

Archived