Bessacarr 765s

kenny

Hello All

We pick up our new MH on friday and was I wandering if anybody else has just picked up a bessacarr or kon-tiki and if they have found any faults so far. This is our first motorhome so we hope everything goes to plan I have downloaded all the checklists but its nice to know of any faults beforehand

Kenny

kenny ,

well done we love ours and have had no problem with the bessie itself .

BUT do expect a few things wrong unless your one of the lucky ones and all go's to plan check it over top to bottom ... especially the dealership that's the best I can offer . check everything from inside the shower makes sure the door shuts best advice is always have a good Dealership as things that are not always obvious at first spring to light after..

Most of all enjoy where did you but it from and is it brand new?. ;-)

kenny,

seriously love our Bessie wouldn't swop only for a frankia but not enough dosh for that . we love the space the luxury and the shower and everything is fantastic . Just had a few problems that you obviously dont know that you are going to have when you buy . But when you get something new there is always a few little snagging lists to go through .

our shower door wont shut for privacey so we will do it ourselfs . they managed to put inthe wrong screws and it just drops off the rail . apart from that not to bad . hopefully you will be very lucky and happy days ahead enjoy we definately enjoy ours ....plenty of room beds all comfy ...

let's know how you get on good luck and happy motoring. ;-)

Kenny,

I have a 795 and surprised to find no major problems at all. I do have one niggle as the reversing camera lights up when I have my side lights on and I brake. At the present time a local dealer is going through the wiring to find what must be either a bare wire or bad earth. ( As i do not use it much in the dark it took a while before I found the problem ).

David

Archived