Orian zeta & Global dealership, Hook,Hants

bjp

Considering part exchanging Auto Sleeper Nuevo for new Orian Zeta. Global,Hook,Hampshire are offering 3 Zetas on ebay & have made a tempting deal by phone.Anyone out there have anything good/bad to say about Orian and/or Global dealership?

Orian motorhomes are just badge engineered Autosleepers, generally good build quality but overpriced.

My question would be why would anyone think of buying a new £30k+ motorhome on E Bay, nothing wrong with E Bay as such, it's a good tool for buying small value items or selling things that you no longer need.

Global Motorhomes have only got a 95.5% positive rating on E Bay, which is not good, therefore I would be cautious.

Guest JudgeMental

Sold my camper via contact made from advertising on Ebay in November 2006

Its hard to beat for instant exposure at a good price

but you need your wits about you and it pays to be cautious - just like any sale

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice.

Last week I traded my Nuevo with Global for a new Orian Zeta, but NOT via ebay.

The price exceeded our hopes & Global were fantastic, even bringing a Zeta to Leeds to do the deal (altho we had to drive down to Hook to complete the deal).

The new Boxer is a revelation - improved driving visibility, turning circle, suspension etc. Whatever will I do now I have Bridgestone tyres instead of the (in)famous Michelin Camping! The inside is familar Nuevo style but with updated fridge, cooker, washroom etc.

The new gas arrangement was a surprise.

Guest starspirit

Why not ring the dealer and ask if you can swap your new wheels for your old wheels if the tyres were good and they will fit?

We did this once when updating a Talisman having just bought 4 new expensive tyres and the dealer was perfectly happy to do it for us foc.

I wouldn't class a feedback score of 95.5% "not good". It's not excellent, but definately better than good - especially if you read the (only two) negatives.

One is from a seller that didnt receive payment, and the other is from someone who probably has a cause for complaint. The rest of the positives far outweigh the one concerning negative.

b6x - 2007-03-31 7:21 PM I wouldn't class a feedback score of 95.5% "not good". It's not excellent, but definately better than good - especially if you read the (only two) negatives. One is from a seller that didnt receive payment, and the other is from someone who probably has a cause for complaint. The rest of the positives far outweigh the one concerning negative.

I'm afraid if I was spending £30k on a product from E-Bay, I would ensure that the seller had a 100% positive response, nothing less. 

Archived