Multi Purpose.

stevemc67

Oops! Just realised the photo upload is very poor quality. On the rear panel under the NHS logo the wording is “Mobile Midwifery Service”

(EDIT: Derek Uzzell)

Your 1st posting seemed to have two identical photos attached to it, both of which had a .jpeg file extension. Although these forums will accept attachments with a variety of file extensions (including .jpeg) files with a .jpeg extension will not automatically display on postings as the forum software is too elderly to process .jpeg files in that way, having been written to expect files with the older .jpg extension.

It is still possible to view an attached file that has a .jpeg extension by clicking on the attachment reference at the bottom of the posting. This should cause the file to download - though I had some difficulty/delay with your files when I did this despite their size being quite small.

I have three Apple devices that can access the internet - an iMac, an iPad and an iPhone. Changing a .jpeg extension into a .jpg one is child’s play with the iMac (that has a full-house traditional file manager) but I’ve never attempted this on my iPad and I never use my iPhone for participating on this forum. So I fully understand that it can be challenging to convert a .jpeg file extension into a .jpg one if the device being used lacks the in-built capability.

Anyway, I’ve changed the extension of your file that carries the motorhome photo to ‘visibilize’ the image and enlarged and enhanced it so that the wording on the vehicle’s rear is clearer.

witzend - 2020-11-09 11:04 AM

davidmac - 2020-11-08 10:22 PM

Hi I always park like that in supermarket car parks

Regards David

Then We wonder why were not welcome at many places

Hi, when away in the motorhome we generally stop for two, three or four nights in one place and then move on. When travelling from one stop to the next we look for supermarkets with large car parks with many empty spaces to do food shopping for the next few days, if there is not enough space to park without troubling anyone else, we don’t stop. The motorhome is 7.4m long and 2.3m wide so fitting in a single space is impossible. When visiting carparks in my car I try to find a place with no occupied adjacent places, trying to avoid others banging doors, same in the motorhome.

Regards David

It is a regular feature for me, I always park up at the furthermost spot and when I come out of the supermarket I find a car inches away even though there are lots and lots of empty spaces. This is not confined to Uk the very same thing recently happened in France and as the two idiots were squeezing out of their car I remonstrated with them in French, to which they replied that I should have not parked my vehicle there ! So we do not have a monopoly on these type of people. It perhaps to do with the Herd instinct as this happens to me on sites also.

Gripe over. Alan

Archived