pelmetman - 2020-11-15 5:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 5:45 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 5:41 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-15 5:35 PM

https://apple.news/AIl-GrL2qSWKp3kSf7wlizg

Oh look, gunmen kill 34.

Blame Muslims.

Oh ...they’re all Muslim.

Dunno......your link wont open ;-) ........

But kinda guessing it could be a Sonny&Cher Bunfight :-| ........

As the religion of peace has been more than happy to kill each other since their Prophet snuffed it 8-) .......

I'm still waiting for an answer to this Pelmet.......instead of changing the subject and trying to dodge out of providing the figures i've asked you FOR THE SEVENTH TIME now;

Quote the number of people in the UK killed by terrorism, the year, then the number of homicides from the same year in the UK

No need to quote 2016 as we already know there was ONE terrorist related killing and 571 homicides. So choose a couple of other years......any years you like.

What a sad example of a Brit you are Bullet Liar :-| .......

When you use murderers to defend Islamic Terrorists *-) ......

There is no defence of murder or terrorism you clot, nowhere in any of my posts so you can drop that nonsense. I've asked you numerous times to back up your wild sweeping generalisation of Muslims as terrorists and stubborn refusal to answer a very simple question i asked you. We all know why you won't answer it but i'm determined to drag it out of you.

Now......for the EIGHTH TIME.

Quote the number of people in the UK killed by terrorism, the year, then the number of homicides from the same year in the UK

No need to quote 2016 as we already know there was ONE terrorist related killing and 571 homicides. So choose a couple of other years......any years you like.

What a shameless Brit hater you are Bullet Liar *-) ........

Still using murderers to defend Islamic terrorists 8-) ........

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-11-15 6:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 6:02 PM

Oh look, gunmen kill 34.

Blame Muslims.

As the religion of peace has been more than happy to kill each other since their Prophet snuffed it 8-) .......

I'm still waiting for an answer to this Pelmet.......instead of changing the subject and trying to dodge out of providing the figures i've asked you FOR THE SEVENTH TIME now;

There is no defence of murder or terrorism you clot, nowhere in any of my posts so you can drop that nonsense. I've asked you numerous times to back up your wild sweeping generalisation of Muslims as terrorists and stubborn refusal to answer a very simple question i asked you. We all know why you won't answer it but i'm determined to drag it out of you.

Thats absolute rubbish and well you know it is just as anyone else reading the post can clearly see.......you're trying to wriggle your way out but i'm not going to let you.

for the NINTH TIME.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 6:14 PM

Oh look, gunmen kill 34.

Blame Muslims.

Thats absolute rubbish and well you know it is just as anyone else reading the post can clearly see.......you're trying to wriggle your way out but i'm not going to let you.

for the NINTH TIME.

Will Bullet Liar count to 10?.......and still carry on using murderers to defend Terrorists? ;-) .......

Probably *-) ..............

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 6:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 6:14 PM

Oh look, gunmen kill 34.

Blame Muslims.

for the NINTH TIME.

Will Bullet Liar count to 10?.......and still carry on using murderers to defend Terrorists? ;-) .......

Probably *-) ..............

You've already been told there is no defence of murder or terrorism and neither will you find that there has been in any of my posts so you need to drop that nonsense immediately as you're just making yourself look increasingly stupid.

Now.....we'll try again. It's a very simple easy question for you to answer.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 6:58 PM

You've already been told there is no defence of murder or terrorism and neither will you find that there has been in any of my posts

Cut the cr@p Bullet Liar *-) .......

That's exactly what you are trying to do :-| .......

You have very long and unsavoury history of doing so ;-)

I was gonna challenge Dave to a bet that there were more murders in any year in the UK than terror attack deaths but now his house has gone Im not sure he has anything left that I would want to warrant the bet and I dont need a Greenhouse, even a £30k one.

Do you still have a motorhome Dave or is it just the gypo van and the Caravan? Any original Stratocasters lying around the house or anything?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-11-15 7:15 PM

I was gonna challenge Dave to a bet that there were more murders in any year in the UK than terror attack deaths but now his house has gone Im not sure he has anything left that I would want to warrant the bet and I dont need a Greenhouse, even a £30k one.

Do you still have a motorhome Dave or is it just the gypo van and the Caravan? Any original Stratocasters lying around the house or anything?

I have a Ukulele ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 7:04 PM

You've already been told there is no defence of murder or terrorism and neither will you find that there has been in any of my posts

Then SHOW posts of mine where i've "defending" terrorism instead of continually making unfounded allegations. I should remind you that is an extremely serious allegation to make so you need to think very carefully about how you reply.

You're doing your utmost to avoid answering what i asked you but this will follow you until i've dragged some figures out of you. It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day now.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-15 7:22 PM

Imagine defending terrorism and potential terrorists identified by our fantastic security services as possible future nut jobs ... Shocking

Imagine using murderers to defend Terrorists? 8-) .........

No doubt they'll start blaming the victims for the rape of children :-| ........

Ooops silly me......Nasty Shah already has *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 7:24 PM

Then SHOW posts of mine where i've "defending" terrorism instead of continually making unfounded allegations. I should remind you that is an extremely serious allegation to make so you need to think very carefully about how you reply.

You're doing your utmost to avoid answering what i asked you but this will follow you until i've dragged some figures out of you. It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day now.

Muppet *-) .......

You're just like Corbyn with your snidey excuses >:-( .........

It's no wonder when you are a PROVEN LIAR >:-) .......

Defending the indefensible is the Raison D'etre for Lefty Scum *-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 7:23 PM

Is that an immigrant from the eu?

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-11-15 7:38 PM

Nope.......from China 8-) .......

But It was bought quite a few years ago ;-) ........

I am more fussy where the stuff I buy comes from nowadays ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 7:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 7:24 PM

Muppet *-) .......

You're just like Corbyn with your snidey excuses >:-( .........

It's no wonder when you are a PROVEN LIAR >:-) .......

Defending the indefensible is the Raison D'etre for Lefty Scum *-) ........

So you vile allegations about my "defending terrorism" were totally baseless, completely unfounded and BLATANT LIES. You do realise those are extremely serious allegations to make against anyone and it's exactly what got you thrown off this forum before, rightly so too. That only a few months later you now make the same allegations (i believe the term you used was "apologist" which amounts to the same thing), is beyond belief. I know you feel you have to impress Antony when he's on the forum but you're on very thin ice now so wind your neck back in.

Now.....It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day to come up with something. Try 2017, 18 or 2010....any year except 2016 as i've done that for you.

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 7:44 PM

Hope your not fussy about where your food comes from post Brexit when there are no EU rules covering labeling and country of origin. On the plus side it looks like Chlorinated Chicken is off the menu. (lol)

Come on Walter Parasiteman

It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day to come up with something. Try 2017, 18 or 2010....any year except 2016 as i've done that for you.

Barryd999 - 2020-11-15 7:55 PM

Hope your not fussy about where your food comes from post Brexit when there are no EU rules covering labeling and country of origin. On the plus side it looks like Chlorinated Chicken is off the menu. (lol)

You know how broiler chickens are raised here in EU world dont ya and I think given your Muslim background that played such a part in your life for decades you must enjoy Halal slaughtered meats n'all ??? ... Yet chlorinated chicken that you ate by the bucket full in the US is the issue ... Lordy My Boss

Guest pelmetman

I've been fussy about my grub for years ;-) ........

As I do the cooking B-) .......

Can you do anything useful Barry? :D ......

Just askin (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:10 PM

It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day to come up with something. Try 2017, 18 or 2010....any year except 2016 as i've done that for you.

Yes he can, well he could ... He was one of Corbyns useful idiots, still is actually given he defends his Jew race hating

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 8:07 PM

Still using murderers to defend Terrorists eh Bullet Liar *-) .........

Keep it up ;-) ........

As it says far about you.......than I ever could >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-15 8:13 PM

Yes he can, well he could ... He was one of Corbyns useful idiots, still is actually given he defends his Jew race hating

Aaah..... so nothing properly useful ;-) ........

He's just like Bullet Liar usless useful :D ........

Although having seen his picture.......he prolly would make a resonable sandbag (lol) (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 8:07 PM

Still using murderers to defend Terrorists eh Bullet Liar *-) .........

Keep it up ;-) ........

As it says far about you.......than I ever could >:-) ........

You've already been told about making this allegation which is extremely serious so you'd be advised to cease as from now as you know full well it's entirely baseless and unjustified as none of my posts have defended murder or terrorists. You cannot continually make allegations of that nature against anyone without solid evidence. I warned you to think on very carefully as this was precisely what got you kicked off the forum before.

Back to what i asked you which you're desperately trying to avoid answering.

Archived