Birdbrain

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 8:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 8:07 PM

Come on Walter Parasiteman

It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day to come up with something. Try 2017, 18 or 2010....any year except 2016 as i've done that for you.

Quote the number of people in the UK killed by terrorism, the year, then the number of homicides from the same year in the UK

No need to quote 2016 as we already know there was ONE terrorist related killing and 571 homicides. So choose a couple of other years......any years you like.

Still using murderers to defend Terrorists eh Bullet Liar *-) .........

Keep it up ;-) ........

As it says far about you.......than I ever could >:-) ........

You've already been told about making this allegation which is extremely serious so you'd be advised to cease as from now as you know full well it's entirely baseless and unjustified as none of my posts have defended murder or terrorists. You cannot continually make allegations of that nature against anyone without solid evidence. I warned you to think on very carefully as this was precisely what got you kicked off the forum before.

Back to what i asked you which you're desperately trying to avoid answering.

It's a very simple question and shouldn't have taken you over a day to come up with something. Try 2017, 18 or 2010....any year except 2016 as i've done that for you.

Quote the number of people in the UK killed by terrorism, the year, then the number of homicides from the same year in the UK

No need to quote 2016 as we already know there was ONE terrorist related killing and 571 homicides. So choose a couple of other years......any years you like.

Chuckle ... The fella who chucks about names and insults with nowt to back em gets all hissy ...Poor liccle darling ... The grandkids would be proud

Guest pelmetman

Keep it up ;-) ........

You've already been told about making this allegation which is extremely serious so you'd be advised to cease as from now as you know full well it's entirely baseless and unjustified as none of my posts have defended murder or terrorists. You cannot continually make allegations of that nature against anyone without solid evidence. I warned you to think on very carefully as this was precisely what got you kicked off the forum before.

Keep on digging your own hole .....cretin >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-11-15 8:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:19 PM

Correction.....2 sandbags :D .........

2 or 3 tonne bags of sand if you ask me ... Hes a bit chunky ... Its all that chlorinated chicken he ate in that nasty USA

Down here they call them Dumpy bags ;-) .......

I've got 2 on the drive at the moment........I think I'll rename them Half a Barry bags :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:29 PM

Keep it up ;-) ........

It's not me that's in one and never was........all along i've been on the top watching you digging yourself ever deeper into a hole of your own making purely because you cannot admit the number killed by terrorism in the UK each year is infinitesimal compared to the number murdered. You've persistently ignored the entire picture as quoting factual truth doesn't suit your narrative.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 8:44 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:29 PM

Keep it up ;-) ........

It's not me that's in one and never was........all along i've been on the top watching you digging yourself ever deeper into a hole of your own making purely because you cannot admit the number killed by terrorism in the UK each year is infinitesimal compared to the number murdered. You've persistently ignored the entire picture as quoting factual truth doesn't suit your narrative.

I'm not the scabby NASTY Lefty using murderers as a excuse for Islamic terrorists am I Bullet Liar? ;-) .......

I hope you like the hole you've dug for yourself :-| .......

It suits you *-) .......

Birdbrain - 2020-11-15 8:07 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-15 7:55 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 7:44 PM

jumpstart - 2020-11-15 7:38 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 7:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-11-15 7:15 PM

I was gonna challenge Dave to a bet that there were more murders in any year in the UK than terror attack deaths but now his house has gone Im not sure he has anything left that I would want to warrant the bet and I dont need a Greenhouse, even a £30k one.

Do you still have a motorhome Dave or is it just the gypo van and the Caravan? Any original Stratocasters lying around the house or anything?

I have a Ukulele ;-) .........

Is that an immigrant from the eu?

Nope.......from China 8-) .......

But It was bought quite a few years ago ;-) ........

I am more fussy where the stuff I buy comes from nowadays ;-) ........

Hope your not fussy about where your food comes from post Brexit when there are no EU rules covering labeling and country of origin. On the plus side it looks like Chlorinated Chicken is off the menu. (lol)

You know how broiler chickens are raised here in EU world dont ya and I think given your Muslim background that played such a part in your life for decades you must enjoy Halal slaughtered meats n'all ??? ... Yet chlorinated chicken that you ate by the bucket full in the US is the issue ... Lordy My Boss

I never ate Chicken in America. I only ever ate Caviar and a bit of "Charlie" off the buttocks of the Arizona Diamond Backs Cheerleaders (once I had checked their ID). (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:48 PM

I'm not the scabby NASTY Lefty using murderers as a excuse for Islamic terrorists am I Bullet Liar? ;-) .......

Ok Dave i'm through with warning you over this. You cannot continue making those sort of serious allegations without evidence so you need to provide the evidence of my posts you claim i've been "defending terrorists/terrorism", or retract it.

Your call.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 8:56 PM

Ok Dave i'm through with warning you over this. You cannot continue making those sort of serious allegations without evidence so you need to provide the evidence of my posts you claim i've been "defending terrorists/terrorism", or retract it.

Your call.

You first ;-) .........admit you lied when you accused me of faking my Ernie wins >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 8:58 PM

Your call.

You first ;-) ........

Doesn't cut it. Do what i asked of you in the previous post. You've made an extremely serious allegation and i asked you to think on very carefully how you proceed a while back, but it didn't register and you've kicked off again. Now, either provide or retract....simple as that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 9:05 PM

Your call.

You first ;-) ........

Doesn't cut it. Do what i asked of you in the previous post. You've made an extremely serious allegation and i asked you to think on very carefully how you proceed a while back, but it didn't register and you've kicked off again. Now, either provide or retract....simple as that.

Snigger (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 9:07 PM

Your call.

You first ;-) ........

Is that a retraction? A yes or no answer please.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 9:08 PM

Your call.

You first ;-) ........

Guffaw (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 9:14 PM

Your call.

You first ;-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-11-15 9:15 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-15 9:14 PM

Your call.

You first ;-) ........

HAHAHAHAHA (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived