picking up new benimar

KD

hi all we pick up our 2003 benimar today at 9.30 its our first mh I'm sure we will have lots of questions through out the next couple of days/weeks/months maybe years. Wish us luck we couldn't sleep last night its like Christmas in the Smith household mind you didnt help with baby Freddie teething and letting us all know about it

Now and again I drive past the Benimar factory in Peñiscola, very smart vans.

They were on my shortlist, but the nearest dealer is too far from me.

Seem to be the only Spanish built MH I read about on the UK forums. Of course they're very popular here in Spain!!

Guest starspirit
derek500 - 2007-03-23 12:54 PM

Now and again I drive past the Benimar factory in Peñiscola.

Derek please post a picture of the very tasteful souvenirs that Peniscola is famous for as I am sure it will bring us all a smile - especially the ladies!

starspirit - 2007-03-23 7:12 PM

derek500 - 2007-03-23 12:54 PM

Now and again I drive past the Benimar factory in Peñiscola.

Derek please post a picture of the very tasteful souvenirs that Peniscola is famous for as I am sure it will bring us all a smile - especially the ladies!

I would love to, if I knew what they were!! What are they?

We have a Benimar Perseo 04, have also been to the benimar factory at Peniscola. You can be assured that pre-2007(new models on Fiat) are far superior that the new vans. As with all the latest, corners have been cut quality not a patch on the the older models, so a good choice - Benimars are not the best for parts but www.rvtex.co.uk will do their very best in servicing, damp testing etc etc. I'm sure you will find it a good van especially as a family MH. Peniscola is fantastic resort with beautiful beach - miles and miles, Camping Eden is 200m from the front - if you ever are down that way. The castle is a feature of Peniscola and always lit up at night. We visited it and enjoyed every minute.

Wend - 2007-03-31 8:34 PM

Peniscola is fantastic resort with beautiful beach - miles and miles, Camping Eden is 200m from the front - if you ever are down that way. The castle is a feature of Peniscola and always lit up at night. We visited it and enjoyed every minute.

Peñiscola is a lovely place. As well as several campsites there's an 'Aire' as well. Only 7.50 euros per night (15 euros July 15 -Aug 31) including hook up. Only 130m from the beach!!

http://es.geocities.com/parkinglasmoreras/ingles.htm

Archived