Elddis Autoquest 130 2008 - TV Aerial

Tina N

I am a newbie and have just bought an Elddis Autoquest 130. It has a tv which is connected to the aerial socket. I can see a white coaxial cable in the cupboard but have no idea where it goes. The tv does not receive a signal and there is no aerial on the roof - does it have one tucked away anywhere? I wouldn't be surprised if it has been taken off - I have discovered that there are loads of things missing eg grill pan, fridge shelf, salad box, washing up bowl and drainer ... Any advice re the aerial please? Thank you :-)

Hi

As it hasn't got an built in/on aerial,has it got an external socket for a stand-alone one ? ( I 'm picturing a small socket under a flap? But that may be a 12v outlet for external pump?)

We used to have an '07 Compass 120 some years back but I'm struggling to remember how we connected to the little external aerial we used? .....maybe we just poked it through the window? :$

I had brief "google image search" on this the other day (as it was bugging me a bit on how we used to connect ours (lol) ) and assuming that I was looking at the correct model build type (the Aluminium panel, pre-GRP update type?), then there does appear to be a small flapped socket outlet/inlet of sorts over the O/S wheel arch?

and as the images I found didn't show a water tank filler on that side, I'd rule out it being a 12v power socket?

(I found images of vans like our 2007 120 and they show two socket flaps on the offside..but they are adjecent to the water filler so one may have been 12v?)

resized.jpg.cad654703870b0b2d2b0839957cdc260.jpg

Archived