Thought Barry Said ...

Birdbrain

Seems to me you Brexiteers doth protest too much about no deal. We dont care anymore. Its you that will be facing the music if that is what happens.

It wasnt me by the way that said there would be a deal.

I have stocked up on Popcorn. Dave wont be here to face the music of course as he will be hiding in a Fridge with Johnson. I have faith in Mr Birdbrain though. He takes it like a man all the time. Well it was something along those lines he said. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-05 9:05 PM

Seems to me you Brexiteers doth protest too much about no deal. We dont care anymore. Its you that will be facing the music if that is what happens.

I have stocked up on Popcorn. Dave wont be here to face the music of course as he will be hiding in a Fridge with Johnson. I have faith in Mr Birdbrain though. He takes it like a man all the time. Well it was something along those lines he said. 8-)

I'll be here until 1 minute past midnight ;-) ........

I wouldn't want to miss the No Deal celebrations :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-06 9:49 AM

2035008794_DavePelmetJan12021.jpg.800d8e9246f22ff6964e929df009d5db.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-06 10:11 AM

That's a hen Barry ;-) .........

Male chickens are called Cocks :D .........

Which is apt......as at 1 minute past midnight I'll be Cock-a-hoop (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2020-12-07 9:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-06 10:11 AM

That's a hen Barry ;-) .........

Male chickens are called Cocks :D .........

Which is apt......as at 1 minute past midnight I'll be Cock-a-hoop (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

No, you will just be a Cock.

Archived