Dog owners

icelander

Dogs are fine most owners are great and resposable owners so the dogs are well behaved and well looked after nothing is better to see than a well trained dog at work and play,but unfornately too many people get lovelly fluffy little puppies that they cannot afford to keep and look after when they get older ,so its the dogs that suffer like I said the dog cannot choose its owner .

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
W3526602 - 2007-03-29 8:13 AM

Hi,

No dog can be as bad as the elderly caravanner on a site in Brittany. Parked about 15ft from us, sunk a bottle of wine, switched on his kareoke machine, and proceeded to serenade us.

At least dog whine doesn't last for hours.

I agree i hate it when a drunken Frenchman sings at you,jumps up with smelly feet and tries to bite you,give me a friendly wet labrador any day. :D

Guest peter
twooks - 2007-03-26 9:20 PM

Don't mind dog owners half as much as cat owners - who almost all regard the cats as having an absolute right to go [ie roam] wherever and whenever they please - cos it's only natural isn't it? - use the same excuse when the little $05$ hassle maim and [occasionally] kill birds - with total impunity.

No I don't dislike cats - have nothing against them at all, but if I wanted a cat to $*1* all over my garden, garage and drive and scare off the birds then I'd get one.

There's a couple at the end of our Lane have about 6 cats, beautiful creatures, and they've gone to a lot of trouble and expense to cat proof their garden so that the cats can't run wild. Unfortunately they are the exception.

Anybody out there got a bad tempered Jack Russell I can borrow sometime. >:-)

B-)

My Jack Russell loves cats.........but he can't eat a whole one. :D

Guest peter
icelander - 2007-03-27 7:51 PM

I would dearly love to buy a hand held gas operated klaxon? or similiar and give the same earaching treatment back to some dogs. Anybody know where I can buy one please? Can I hang satchets of Jeyes fluid round my knees to prevent being slobbered over?

You can get one from a chandlery. They are used as foghorns.

Guest starspirit
peter - 2007-03-31 12:55 AM

icelander - 2007-03-27 7:51 PM

I would dearly love to buy a hand held gas operated klaxon? or similiar and give the same earaching treatment back to some dogs. Anybody know where I can buy one please? Can I hang satchets of Jeyes fluid round my knees to prevent being slobbered over?

You can get one from a chandlery. They are used as foghorns.

I've never seen Jeyes fluid used as a foghorn unless maybe you drank some?

Archived