No Deal Is Dead ...

Birdbrain

LOL! it wont be me who has a lot of explaining to do it will be your Moron in Chief Johnson. He told everyone last year that he already had an oven ready deal remember. He sold it to factory workers on the telly as a deal that would secure their jobs and trade. Some of us knew it was bulls**t of course as it was just Theresa's WA deal but thats not how he sold it.

He also said there were no plans for no deal as we would get a great deal. A million to one chance of not getting it he said.

When Johnson FAILS to get a deal it wont be me that has to answer for anything, just him and you Brexiteers!!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 10:28 AM

LOL! it wont be me who has a lot of explaining to do it will be your Moron in Chief Johnson. He told everyone last year that he already had an oven ready deal remember. He sold it to factory workers on the telly as a deal that would secure their jobs and trade. Some of us knew it was bulls**t of course as it was just Theresa's WA deal but thats not how he sold it.

He also said there were no plans for no deal as we would get a great deal. A million to one chance of not getting it he said.

When Johnson FAILS to get a deal it wont be me that has to answer for anything, just him and you Brexiteers!!

You cant blame Johnson for the EU refusing to accept his deal ;-) ..........

Which of course will mean No Deal is the EU's fault >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 10:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 10:28 AM

Well yes we can blame Johnson because he has constantly gone against things the EU said he couldnt have. He broke international law on his own oven ready brexit deal. The problem is right from the start we told you and the EU told you that you couldnt have your cake and eat it but you refused to listen. He can have a deal as long as he plays by the rules such as a level playing field. If you want to have access to the club you have to play by their rules. This has been clear to most of us from day 1 but you and Johnson thought you knew better.

Brexit is the fault of Johnson and the Brexiteers, nobody elses. The EU did not tell us to leave, we chose to.

I dunno what the issue is on state aid as its all very Jeremy Corbyn isnt it? Should be abhorrent to the new ToryKippers anyway. you could be forgiven for thinking they deliberately want no deal.

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 11:50 AM

Sure you cant

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-12-10 1:36 PM

Sure you cant

Correct..........It's not Boris's fault the EU didn't want to turn on the oven ;-) .........

I wont be blaming the EU though :D ............I'll be thanking them for saving us 40 billion B-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 6:42 PM

mtravel - 2020-12-10 1:36 PM

Sure you cant

Correct..........It's not Boris's fault the EU didn't want to turn on the oven ;-) .........

I wont be blaming the EU though :D ............I'll be thanking them for saving us 40 billion B-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

I have some magic beans. Would you like to buy some?

Archived