Is It True ...

Birdbrain

... Barry ??? ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55271914 ... What does the commons bog cleaner say FFS ??? ... Are we still begging for the extension you boasted about ... What went wrong with your deal and the dead no-deal ??? ... Cant you and Edna get together after her cleaning shift and have a word with Boris ??? ... Whats going on ???

Obviously any deal the EU would give us would be worse than we had as a member, and BoJo would own it.

So my guess is no deal

Worst option for us but best for BoJo

Whacking up tariffs on imports and exports raises more money off you to spaff away to his cronies, and to give to me to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists and maintain BoJo's Empire at Your expense. :-S

John52 - 2020-12-11 12:50 PM

But if you really want to be sure ask Pelmet.

He is a Tory party member on first name terms with the Prime Minister (lol)

Nope ... He aint the one with government insider info, that would be one of your fellow ugly sisters ... Oh yes it would ... The public bins behind you

John52 - 2020-12-11 12:48 PM

Obviously any deal the EU would give us would be worse than we had as a member, and BoJo would own it.

So my guess is no deal

Whacking up tariffs on imports and exports raises more money off you to spaff away to his cronies, and to give to me to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists and maintain BoJo's Empire at Your expense. :-S

I am guessing that is what has happened. Its maybe taken him a while to work that one out. Perhaps he found it out on here. Clearly there was a deal as my insider is never wrong and whether they "discussed" an extension or not we will never know but Johnson finally figured out that if he goes with "A deal" he will have to sell it as his MK2 "Oven ready Brexit Deal" and this time it really will be discovered as pants and its his!

This is how much he gives a toss about the country. They could have a deal but to protect his own arse he would rather crash us out with nothing and try and blame the EU or probably Keir Starmer, No! Jeremy Corbyn for being a terrorist or something. Leavers will believe him no matter what he says.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-11 12:50 PM

But if you really want to be sure ask Pelmet.

He is a Tory party member on first name terms with the Prime Minister (lol)

Yeah me and Boris are on first name terms :D .........

He phoned me and asked what he should do? ;-) .......

I said No Deal is the Best Deal B-) ........

Barryd999 - 2020-12-11 2:30 PM

John52 - 2020-12-11 12:48 PM

So my guess is no deal

I am guessing that is what has happened. Its maybe taken him a while to work that one out. Perhaps he found it out on here. Clearly there was a deal as my insider is never wrong and whether they "discussed" an extension or not we will never know but Johnson finally figured out that if he goes with "A deal" he will have to sell it as his MK2 "Oven ready Brexit Deal" and this time it really will be discovered as pants and its his!

This is how much he gives a toss about the country. They could have a deal but to protect his own arse he would rather crash us out with nothing and try and blame the EU or probably Keir Starmer, No! Jeremy Corbyn for being a terrorist or something. Leavers will believe him no matter what he says.

Eating ones words is never pretty ... You've done a half decent job though there with your attempt at diversion with your Corbyn/terrorism guff ... You must feel a right t*t

Archived