Layby.

jumpstart

Well he isnt breaking any rules or causing an obstruction so of course he can stay.

Reading the comments it sounds like he works in a local Sainsburys and they know he parks there. You would think they would let him park in their car park though! Doesnt exactly look a good spot for a peaceful nights sleep.

Taxed until December 21 and MOT'd to November '21. All perfectly legit so the owner can park it where they like along any road as long as it's not causing any obstruction. I'm more surprised he found somewhere with no silly signs banning overnight parking!

The comments are worth reading on this......the stirrer who took the photograph ended up getting stick! (lol)

One of my neighbours parks his motorhome in the village as it's too big. He's been parking it there for five years now with no issues.

Remarkably, the people who moan the most on here are motorhomers who don't have the balls to wildcamp themselves, resentful and making up stories about those who do. Like telling lies about my camping toilet every time they are losing an argument

That guy is obviously doing no harm, and his waste is not a problem or they would have discovered it.

But I can envisage litter mysteriously appearing around his motorhome now >:-)

(a problem I avoid because I never stay log in one place - if he works nearby I suppose he hasn't got much choice. :-( )

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-16 5:42 AM

Remarkably, the people who moan the most on here are motorhomers who don't have the balls to wildcamp themselves, resentful and making up stories about those who do. Like telling lies about my camping toilet every time they are losing an argument

That guy is obviously doing no harm, and his waste is not a problem or they would have discovered it.

But I can envisage litter mysteriously appearing around his motorhome now >:-)

(a problem I avoid because I never stay log in one place - if he works nearby I suppose he hasn't got much choice. :-( )

Balls? *-) ............

We have wild camped on occaision when in a delightful spot B-) .......

Living in a campervan in a Layby indicates that you're just a posh Tramp ;-) .........

Crapping in Bin Bags means you can not even afford a toilet 8-) ..........

Archived