suns out, whats the best place

terry1956

OK, the suns out, and I know a lot of you have made plans for places to visit and things to do, Tell me what as been the best place you have been with your motorhome, and what are you planning.

For me it was Pompeii last year, I had seen pictures of the bodies and seen the doc on the tv, but to be standing over them and to see the detail of their faces and so on, like so many people sleeping. was very odd. I was thinking all the time that a film crew was going to be around the next corner, and this was just a big film set,

Anyway whats your best place, and why. please no tells of campsites I have loved and seen.

terry

Guest Frank Wilkinson

I think that they're all a bit worried Terry that, if they post about a place that you don't like, you'll send them a private message telling them to bugger off.

Not me of course, I've no fear!

Guest starspirit
terry1956 - 2007-03-26 10:31 PM

I am glad to hear it, but I don,t like fools calling me names, never mind.

So as long as every one who calls you names is fairly intelligent that's OK then I presume?

To get back to the original topic.

Anywhere, anytime and away from work in the van is special.

I do enjoy the North West coast of Ireland and our trip to Orkney was good especially the Tomb of the Eagles, The Italian Chapel and watching the ferries from Stromness campsite.

terry1956 - 2007-03-26 4:55 PM

OK, the suns out.............................................

terry

Ooops, it's abck in again - and we are just about to set off for a few days in the Yorkshire dales!

Never mind - we'll still enjoy it.

'See' you soon, David

starspirit - 2007-03-28 7:10 PM

I, Mel dear, am chock full of quality (or is it something else) seeing as how you arsked, thanks.

Should've said "which do you qualify as then?" Rich, slip of the finger my old dear. And the answer is?????? *-)

Archived